Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2019, 01:00 AM   #105
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Allen hurns:79 Iloka was a 74 htown

Last edited by CJ2K100; 04-07-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 01:15 AM   #106
MVP

Sounds like Bengals could easily be able to tell you how many prospects you've created. That doesn't take very long actually... to just count 'em up.

Was always easiest for me to go to sign free agents and count 'em by position then add those totals up for a grand total.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:16 AM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Allen hurns:79 Iloka was a 74 htown
Oh I know the Cowboys, it's all the other guys who you said you changed (starters who were lower than other guys) I was wishing you could tell me. Not what the ratings WERE... I could figure that out.

Just the names of the guys you changed.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:26 AM   #108
Rookie

bgbengals's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Sounds like Bengals could easily be able to tell you how many prospects you've created. That doesn't take very long actually... to just count 'em up.

Was always easiest for me to go to sign free agents and count 'em by position then add those totals up for a grand total.
I've got the total count at around 85, but I could be 1 or 2 off
Old 04-07-2019, 01:41 AM   #109
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

That I have no idea �� I changed them a while back sorry man looks like you gonna have to do the EA thing to get them back right 85 sounds about right thanks bengals I’ve still got a about 5-6 more I want to add from the top 100 then I’m gonna hand it over to you fellas make me proud lol
Old 04-07-2019, 01:50 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Nothing is concrete, but the idea is Warner is the MIKE/MLB, while Kwon will be the WLB/ROLB, while it's uncertain who will be the SAM LB, as the 49ers play in their nickel/dime defense 70-80 percent of the time, they hardly use the SAM LB and their NT, which is a reason they let Earl Mitchell go, as he was too high paid, and they didn't use him much more than 25% of defensive snaps.

Also the 49ers run a hybrid 4-3, with the LEO which is the edge rushing Right End, Dee Ford's new position, also if they get Bosa, he'd be the LE Rush End, but of course I'm getting ahead of myself. Hope this helps, it's confusing, yet the defense from what the players say is more simple than the old 3-4 they ran under Vic Fangio and others.
Hey Jay, in reading a bit about the 49ers moves and defense, I saw that they "went hard after C.J. Mosley". Certainly they were going to leave him at MLB if they'd have signed him (and I assume moved Warner to Will, much the same way the Cowboys did Sean Lee a couple years back, allowing him to be more free to make plays.

Are you sure you want to leave Warner at MLB and Alexander at ROLB? That's where I moved 'em, but after reading about Mosley I thought I'd throw that at you.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:15 AM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
That I have no idea �� I changed them a while back sorry man looks like you gonna have to do the EA thing to get them back right 85 sounds about right thanks bengals I’ve still got a about 5-6 more I want to add from the top 100 then I’m gonna hand it over to you fellas make me proud lol
Bengals and CJ.... you missed a few.

There's 99 prospects created and available in the FA pool right now, including kicker C. Tracy. (there are 6 QB's, 7 HB's, 13 WR's, 5 TE's, 10 T's, 7 G's, 2 C's, 13 DE's, 8 DT's, 9 LB's, 9 CB's and 9 S's... and 1 K)

The guys I see left maybe to make would include...

HB - Elijah Holyfield, Justice Hill, Rodney Anderson
WR - Mecole Hardman
TE - Josh Oliver
DE - Anthony Nelson
DT - Khalen Saunders, Renel Wren
LB - Terrill Hanks
CB - Sean Bunting, Joejuan Williams

That'd make 110!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 02:25 AM   #112
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Ok sounds good I’ll finish those up this weekend then you guys can take over from there are you going to team up and do 4-7?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »