Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2019, 09:27 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Just looked at Dallas. Why do you have T. Austin as a HB. He's a WR. He'll get killed at hb. Lol
it's probably just a place holder because they don't have 3 RBs on their team right now.. when they get one he will move him back to WR.. also the cowboys did talk about using him some there as a passing back when they got him last year.. didn't really happen much but it's not a finished product yet.. people who jump in and are so quick to critique someones work amazes me haha.. the guy made 80 prospects thats almost a week's worth of work!!
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 04-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Ok I change LP loucheuer back to long snapper and created Witten from Ben Watson but making Bell and hunt over won’t be easy at all I signed reserved players and future contracts already
I think it's best when workers come together and produce the best possible product the most efficient way possible.. that being said having 80 prospects created is HUGE head start.. I would be willing to abandon my project (and compromise on my contracts accuracy) and contribute to this roster that really is basically half way there..

If you want the help: I think if all 3 of us compromise a little on some of our preferences we can get a pretty great roster together around draft time!!

1) I do agree that your overall ratings do need to be tamed down a bit but they frame work is there for sure.. GREAT WORK!!
2) when I work on the roster I would be willing to reduce players out of position ratings (so defensive ratings are not default 65 for QBs etc)
3) Also when I work on roster I would like to fix contracts here an there.. someone who is signed for 3 years due to FA default, but in real life signed for 1 yr.. I would move out of position and then resign and move back to correct position.

I can change Leveon Bell and Hunt around if need be.. as well.

Let me know!! I downloaded CJK roster and LP Ladecuer is still at Center not that I care
(I get that when a roster is not a finished product sometimes you have to move people around to fill roster requirements and at the end the rosters will be combed through and corrected) just saying I don't think the most up to date is uploaded..

Old 04-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
it's probably just a place holder because they don't have 3 RBs on their team right now.. when they get one he will move him back to WR.. also the cowboys did talk about using him some there as a passing back when they got him last year.. didn't really happen much but it's not a finished product yet.. people who jump in and are so quick to critique someones work amazes me haha.. the guy made 80 prospects thats almost a week's worth of work!!
Not downplaying anyones work. Actually using this roster. Mot people making rosters want to know if any changes need to b made
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 10:18 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Not downplaying anyones work. Actually using this roster. Mot people making rosters want to know if any changes need to b made
just been there before you spend hours of work then the first thing someone pops in with is a critique without considering how they deliver it haha.. all good

Old 04-05-2019, 12:12 PM   #53
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Thanks guys for all the feedback but it’s definitely not a finished roster yet just trying to fill in holes until the draft and I would appreciate some help creating 35ish more of the top prospects the 80 ish I already made was very time consuming and would appreciate any help I can get remaking hunt and bell
Old 04-05-2019, 12:46 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Thanks guys for all the feedback but it’s definitely not a finished roster yet just trying to fill in holes until the draft and I would appreciate some help creating 35ish more of the top prospects the 80 ish I already made was very time consuming and would appreciate any help I can get remaking hunt and bell
I will help out.. it's WAY better than starting from scratch and would prefer to contribute to a team rather than do all work my self.. way too time consuming..

did you upload the latest file the one I downloaded from you did still have the cowboys long snapper at Center..

lets try and organize who has the file and when are best times to work on it etc.. I work from home on computer so I have some good flexibility..

let me know when latest file is up and I will start working on it I will start by changing Bell and Hunt back the way Houston wants.. if he is in on the project just let me know who it was to change them to... do you have a list of players created and who needs to be created? How were you creating were you using this list from NFL combine? https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/pr...e=1&status=ALL

if you both want we can message phone numbers and text for quick responses when who has file uploaded etc..

Old 04-05-2019, 01:02 PM   #55
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Thanks a lot yes I was using that link and wiki to create them I downloaded my lasted file I think htown sent me the players I still need created it’s on like page 5 or 6 I already modified hunt to his original likeness having trouble with Witten body features though can’t find his creation anyway from the past I would appreciate any help on creating I can get trying to make this one of the top downloads this year could anyone find a good generic face for Bell

Last edited by CJ2K100; 04-05-2019 at 01:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 01:33 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Just looked at Dallas. Why do you have T. Austin as a HB. He's a WR. He'll get killed at hb. Lol
That's definitely one of those temporary moves you make until there's another HB signed.

(I created Jordan Chunn so I wouldn't have to do this, but fwiw last year EA had Austin as a 3rd down HB early in the season)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »