Home

M20 1988 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1988 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2019, 04:45 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: M20 1988 Roster PS4

New playbook just posted: 80SPASSBAL

This is good for teams such as the Dolphins, Eagles, Packers, and can be used for a few others too. I have not done a ton of testing on this playbook, so please let me know if the ratio is too one-sided. I was between 57-62% passing with this playbook.

You should see more shotgun formations with this playbook and sometimes showing up on first down.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:17 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion

This is good for teams such as the Dolphins, Eagles, Packers, and can be used for a few others too. I have not done a ton of testing on this playbook, so please let me know if the ratio is too one-sided. I was between 57-62% passing with this playbook.

You should see more shotgun formations with this playbook and sometimes showing up on first down.
Will give it a shot later tonight after my mom’s birthday party.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-24-2019, 11:29 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:

Just to clarify, for CFM these playbooks can only be used by the User right?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 11-25-2019, 06:30 AM   #140
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Just to clarify, for CFM these playbooks can only be used by the User right?
Correct. There is a way to use them in CFM, but you have to take the role of a 3rd string QB for your opponent. Using a second controller, you can then set the custom playbook to that team, and then play the game. I have not used this method personally, but it is supposed to work for custom playbooks.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:28 PM   #141
MVP

Quote:
Correct. There is a way to use them in CFM, but you have to take the role of a 3rd string QB for your opponent. Using a second controller, you can then set the custom playbook to that team, and then play the game. I have not used this method personally, but it is supposed to work for custom playbooks.
Tries this last night on the PS4 and it did not work. Ive did it on xbox. Dont think i did anything wrong.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 11:51 AM   #142
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Tries this last night on the PS4 and it did not work. Ive did it on xbox. Dont think i did anything wrong.
Can anyone give a definitive answer on this? Just want to know if theres a reason to buy a 2nd controller
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 11-26-2019, 11:58 AM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Can anyone give a definitive answer on this? Just want to know if theres a reason to buy a 2nd controller
I’ll try it again tonight.

Teams finished:
Old 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM   #144
MVP

Haven’t tested the cfm two controller thing. Capa asked me something about play now and i plugged these in and put together a quick reference guide. Having an amazing time. Doing cpu/cpu.

If a team had 40+ sacks on defense, i gave them a either 3-4 blitz or 4-3 blitz, whichever pro football reference listed them as. For offensive playbooks, i looked at the run/pass ratios and used west coast when pro football reference listed it.

Using iteach’s custom books

Cardinals bal/4-3 base
Bengals west cst/3-4 base
Miami pass bal/3-4 base
Bears run heavy/3-4 blitz
Packers pass bal/3-4 base
Patriots run heavy/3-4 base
Bills balanced/3-4 base
Vikes balanced/4-3 blitz
Philly pass bal/4-3 blitz
Bucs pass bal/3-4 base
Dallas balanced/4-3 base
Pitt balanced/4-3 base
Redskins pass bal/4-3 blitz
Giants balanced/3-4 blitz
49ers westcoast/3-4 base
Atl balanced/3-4base
Detroit pass bal/3-4 blitz
Rams balanced/3-4 blitz
Raiders west coat/3-4 base
Oilers run heavy/3-4 base
Jets balanced/3-4 blitz
Browns pass bal/3-4 base
KC pass bal/3-4 base
Seattle run heavy/3-4 base
Denver pass bal/3-4 base
Chargers balanced/3-4 base
Saints balanced/3-4 base

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »