Home

Rating matter sliders?

This is a discussion on Rating matter sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rating matter sliders?

COD is a little easier to resist because there is always BF4...No other, NEW, option for football.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #10
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Come on Cruz, you know exactly why we buy it. We keep hoping that one year EA will get it right, and their is absolutely no other Pro Football game on the Market. Thats it! The year that 2k5 came out, I purchased both games. Played them, and sent the Madden right back to the game store. Since then, there have been no choices.
Yeah i get that but it's constantly complaining from people like him acting like EA forced you to buy the game
Old 01-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #11
Banned

Emporia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Come on Cruz, you know exactly why we buy it. We keep hoping that one year EA will get it right, and their is absolutely no other Pro Football game on the Market. Thats it! The year that 2k5 came out, I purchased both games. Played them, and sent the Madden right back to the game store. Since then, there have been no choices.
Exactly Carl!! And like really with the comment from Cruz? Why even post it lol? This was my last hurrah; I'm done unfortunatly.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #12
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Yeah i get that but it's constantly complaining from people like him acting like EA forced you to buy the game
Lol....you have a brought a whole lot more to this thread...thank you Cruz for adding so much!

Old 01-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #13
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
COD is a little easier to resist because there is always BF4...No other, NEW, option for football.
Couldn't agree more with you. And the sad part is that as much as DICE had a buggy game, it's because of EA forcing them to get it on the shelves not done. EA is a joke hence why they have been voted worst company two years now, but that's how it goes. I'm sure Cruz is on the payroll lol.....can't wait for the awesome input from that guru.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #14
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporia
Lol....you have a brought a whole lot more to this thread...thank you Cruz for adding so much!

You go on slider threads telling people the game is bad don't buy it ect ..real contribution
Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #15
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You go on slider threads telling people the game is bad don't buy it ect ..real contribution
And you're the only idiot that came in with a stupid question...why did you buy it? The two other guys get it; hence, their responses were "part of the thread". But again, thanks....you're amazing. I am done with this circus act with you though so I'll continue with my amazing contributions and you continue contributing your excellence!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 12:10 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I fully understand people complaints about the game, I was the same way when I first sat down and played it out of the box. But after one month of constant adjustments, I feel I got the game playing extremely well for me.

My own experience has been great with PS4 Next Gen Madden by far the most challenging MADDEN YET!!!! Once you get the right slider sets. I do agree in default mode some issues with the game, like too many INT in fast, normal and slow speeds. I did notice on VERY SLOW on default don’t throw as many INT’S.

I have been adjusting sliders since Madden 12 and have been playing game since 92. I enjoy the sliders and the various RESULTS you get from changing them. I would not enjoy THE GAME IF IT WAS STANDARD GENERIC ROOKIE, PRO, ALL PRO, and ALL MADDEN.

This way everyone can find the right fit for your style of playing. The adjust will always be need for various levels of talent with the stick and or certain parts of the game you might be better at than other parts of the game. You might have the wrong scheme players for your style a lot goes into making it just right, that is what makes it so awesome.

With my current sliders I have experience games down to the wire to getting blown out by the CPU.

I play on All Madden, Slow, and threshold currently 6; have used 25, 15, 10, and 8. Having the right penalty sets with right threshold and correct human sliders vs. CPU sliders is the key element and this creates a great game. I do believe disparity between sliders also comes into affect & in some areas a huge disparity is needed; where as other sliders need to be same or close.

Below are some of my scores from Madden 25 Franchise Offline CCM.

Wins

20-16
30-27 comeback win was down 24 pts in 4 QRT.
38-35
20-10
41-38
26-3

Loss

42-6 at the Hawks next could not do anything
42-3
40-7
35-27
29-17
28-14

Last edited by txturfcare.com; 01-09-2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: added info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »