Home

PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

This is a discussion on PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #49
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

I am testing these now. So far, the CPU rushing game is really hard. I pass easy on them. I had wide open 37 yard pass and a 69 yard pass.... I like them, I just need some help to make it harder.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:12 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I am testing these now. So far, the CPU rushing game is really hard. I pass easy on them. I had wide open 37 yard pass and a 69 yard pass.... I like them, I just need some help to make it harder.

Update me on what sets you are using we can definitely making it harder on the human passing attack in combination with all other sliders.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:56 PM   #51
MVP

forme95's Arena

Looking forward to trying these starting with set 2 (I think) if Im reading it correctly. Question though, Injuries 2? Is that to eliminate injuries? Now I had a 360 and played Madden on it. But I since gave it to my son and went and got a PS4 for me. Love it!!! So, Im new to how Madden plays on next gen along with how sliders are affected with switching to PS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Looking forward to trying these starting with set 2 (I think) if Im reading it correctly. Question though, Injuries 2? Is that to eliminate injuries? Now I had a 360 and played Madden on it. But I since gave it to my son and went and got a PS4 for me. Love it!!! So, Im new to how Madden plays on next gen along with how sliders are affected with switching to PS.
I played four games over the last week and lost everyone of them. Last one was down 21-0, ending up losing 37-34. I will post me current sets as I am using them. I am having a hard time stopping CPU but I move the ball on offense pretty good. Makes for an entertaining game for sure.

You will like the sets, they are very good! I dont every get bored playing against CPU, and enjoy it more so than online play do to it being so much more realistic.

My reason for injuries on 2 is because I felt the game was having way too many unneccessary injuries with higher slider sets. Also, if you simulate any games or pre-season with injuries set at two, you might have 4-6 players out after preseason.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #53
Rookie

Today's tip of the day with my sliders always simulate cpu FG, they will miss them, makes it more realistic. If you elect to play it out they hardly will miss it.
Old 05-26-2014, 07:17 AM   #54
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Are you seeing the CPU QB throw any bad passes? With the accuracy that high I would think they would be hitting everything. I have CPU QB accuracy at 5 and they are still too good sometimes. Could this slider be reversed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »