Home

All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only

This is a discussion on All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2015, 12:08 AM   #9
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro Default penalty sliders changes only

So after speaking to a very knowledgable member here at OS (khaliib who did a ton of work last gen with the editor) I'm going to revisit default All Pro..my main issue with default All Pro was sacks and by sacks I mean a ton of them..after reading a post he made about rating he was kind enough to answer a PM from me regarding QB's..his findings from the editor on last gen M15 is elusiveness is the main issue with QB's and sacks..his findings is it controls how the CPU QB moves in the pocket..most pocket QB's are rated in the 20's...he also found that moving this rating up doesn't cause them to be Barry Sanders or all Mike Vicks..but controls how the avoid sacks and I hope make better decisions..also on a positive note he noticed most QB's from the draft classes come out with at least a 50 or higher rating which means even years later the QB's should move better..I will be finishing a re-rating of all QB's then trying again..will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-12-2015, 11:24 PM   #10
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
So after speaking to a very knowledgable member here at OS (khaliib who did a ton of work last gen with the editor) I'm going to revisit default All Pro..my main issue with default All Pro was sacks and by sacks I mean a ton of them..after reading a post he made about rating he was kind enough to answer a PM from me regarding QB's..his findings from the editor on last gen M15 is elusiveness is the main issue with QB's and sacks..his findings is it controls how the CPU QB moves in the pocket..most pocket QB's are rated in the 20's...he also found that moving this rating up doesn't cause them to be Barry Sanders or all Mike Vicks..but controls how the avoid sacks and I hope make better decisions..also on a positive note he noticed most QB's from the draft classes come out with at least a 50 or higher rating which means even years later the QB's should move better..I will be finishing a re-rating of all QB's then trying again..will see

I've never looked at the qbs elusiveness ratings, that would definitely be a good find even if it is a lil late in the gaming world to test out.
I wondered if lowering all qbs acc ratings by 15 to 20% would fix the pass acc issue.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:55 AM   #11
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Elusiveness worked wonders so far..and I would suspect ur right about accuracy..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 01:20 PM   #12
Banned

Actually - I've been able to avoid the sack issue altogether.. but with mixed results. I was using PanthersFan89's sliders (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html) but playing on 'Very Fast' speed. I only get 1-3 sacks a game but it's incredibly fast. I personally enjoy it more as it feels more like a real life game. With a little tuning I think I am satisfied (finally) use that set.

The elusiveness probably does play a big role, but I personally believe Intentional Grounding and Game Speed play a bigger role.

Last edited by GLASS87; 07-13-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:43 PM   #13
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Actually - I've been able to avoid the sack issue altogether.. but with mixed results. I was using PanthersFan89's sliders (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html) but playing on 'Very Fast' speed. I only get 1-3 sacks a game but it's incredibly fast. I personally enjoy it more as it feels more like a real life game. With a little tuning I think I am satisfied (finally) use that set.

The elusiveness probably does play a big role, but I personally believe Intentional Grounding and Game Speed play a bigger role.

I agree as well..but try just one QB with high elusiveness GLASS u will be impressed

Old 07-13-2015, 11:26 PM   #14
Banned

I'll try tomorrow! The worst part about owning a farm is too much work not enough madden!
Old 07-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #15
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I did lower the qbs short, med, and long rating by 10pts and increased the elusiveness. I then started a cpu vs cpu game in play now and still had high comp % but they just didn't throw downfield.
Also seems that the sacks were still an issue. Now both qbs had tuck and run set to often.
I want to test when it's set to tuck run: sometimes and trigger happy, if that cures the issue.
Also I'm thinking about testing sense pressure: oblivious so they won't get happy feet and instead they might step up in the pocket and get rid of the ball more consistently. Most of the sacks they take are b/c they either get happy feet or tuck and run often. If they would just stay calm in the pocket and step up, it would be much improved.
More testing of cpu vs cpu is needed for this.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 07-18-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 05:17 PM   #16
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I did lower the qbs short, med, and long rating by 10pts and increased the elusiveness. I then started a cpu vs cpu game in play now and still had high comp % but they just didn't throw downfield.
Also seems that the sacks were still an issue. Now both qbs had tuck and run set to often.
I want to test when it's set to tuck run: sometimes and trigger happy, if that cures the issue.
Also I'm thinking about testing sense pressure: oblivious so they won't get happy feet and instead they might step up in the pocket and get rid of the ball more consistently. Most of the sacks they take are b/c they either get happy feet or tuck and run often. If they would just stay calm in the pocket and step up, it would be much improved.
More testing of cpu vs cpu is needed for this.
Try Aggressive on forces passes and trigger happy to go along with your tuck and run changes. I noticed that some QB's seemed to take less sacks and go deep more like Romo and they all had the same traits of Aggressive for force passes and trigger happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »