JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #169
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I am loving my penalty sliders at 80.. Its not uncommon for teams to have 7-9 plus penalty's in a game. I have had a few big TD's called back both ways and it hurt but its football.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:11 PM   #170
MVP
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I agree the penalties are close to par for the current NFL, but MAN does this game go overboard with them in the redzone. I don't think I've ever had a series in the red zone for me or CPU that didn't end up with atleast 2 or 3 false start/neutral zone.
Von Dozier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #171
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I agree the penalties are close to par for the current NFL, but MAN does this game go overboard with them in the redzone. I don't think I've ever had a series in the red zone for me or CPU that didn't end up with atleast 2 or 3 false start/neutral zone.
I haven't seen that as much. Ncaa is far worse. Are you running with a higher fatigue setting?
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:56 PM   #172
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I haven't seen that as much. Ncaa is far worse. Are you running with a higher fatigue setting?
I agree I haven't seen this at all. Now last night vs the panthers the cpu did get a ton of Offside penalty's. It was like they were trying to jump the snap. May have to move it down a tad..
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:58 PM   #173
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I agree I haven't seen this at all. Now last night vs the panthers the cpu did get a ton of Offside penalty's. It was like they were trying to jump the snap. May have to move it down a tad..
Careful with that though.....it could very well upset the balance of the run blocking, which is why offsides (along with false start and holding) are so high to begin with.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:16 AM   #174
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

With the patch out, will there be any slider changes josh?

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:02 AM   #175
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Careful with that though.....it could very well upset the balance of the run blocking, which is why offsides (along with false start and holding) are so high to begin with.
Gotcha.. Didn't change any thing last night during my week 3 game vs the Bucs. Didn't have near as many Off-sides calls but I looked like the typical Texans and was hit with 11 penalties. looked good to me.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #176
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
With the patch out, will there be any slider changes josh?

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
Still at work, so I won't know for a while.

Assuming lineplay has not been tuned, I am going to look in depth at the defensive holding slider. Now that it has been fixed in CFM, I am going to see if that is the culprit causing the sticky lineplay.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Top -