Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 09:57 PM   #2041
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
It depends on their fatigue, defense your playing, and your scheme. First game in my Dolphins chise Lamar Miller had I think 17 carries to Ajayi's 4. But game two it was Miller at 12 and Ajayi at 10. Depends on whether I'm moving the chains on the ground and I think how hard you try hit/defenders hit power drains more fatigue but I may be talking outta my ***.

Nope, you're not talking out of that at all

Using special moves, speed burst, etc. all consume stamina more quickly, leading to more subs. Also, breaking long runs also consumes more stamina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Could someone give me a brief description on why I should use these sliders?

I am in 8 person CFM league and I suggested to the members that we should use these sliders, and they said we will vote on it this off-season but they want reason on why we should use these.

So i need a brief description on why we should use these sliders. Please help
These sliders are designed for sim players who want ratings and coach schemes to matter with action on the field that looks like the real thing (as much as is possible with this game). Line play has been enhanced as well by use of the penalty sliders, making it more realistic and dynamic.

But, you have to play sim (if you spam plays over and over or if you unrealistically call plays, these aren't for you).

I can't answer if these are acceptable for your league. The one other thing to consider....you will be relying on the good faith of all owners to set their main menu sliders and autosubs to what is in the opening post. Likewise, they will also have to set their autosubs in the CFM to the OP settings. Any change or deviation from the OP set could lead to people using what are essentially different slider setups....and your commish will have no control....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 10:08 PM   #2042
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
[/b]

Nope, you're not talking out of that at all

Using special moves, speed burst, etc. all consume stamina more quickly, leading to more subs. Also, breaking long runs also consumes more stamina.

These sliders are designed for sim players who want ratings and coach schemes to matter with action on the field that looks like the real thing (as much as is possible with this game). Line play has been enhanced as well by use of the penalty sliders, making it more realistic and dynamic.

But, you have to play sim (if you spam plays over and over or if you unrealistically call plays, these aren't for you).

I can't answer if these are acceptable for your league. The one other thing to consider....you will be relying on the good faith of all owners to set their main menu sliders and autosubs to what is in the opening post. Likewise, they will also have to set their autosubs in the CFM to the OP settings. Any change or deviation from the OP set could lead to people using what are essentially different slider setups....and your commish will have no control....
Thanks you for the description. I'll see if I could make work with my league.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2016, 02:23 PM   #2043
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Josh a couple quick questions I hope you don't mind answering.
I use Jarrods black set for sliders could or do your auto subs and penalties work with his set up? With the CFM fatigue set at 58 and your Oline subs 60/80 don't you get a ton of backup Oline in the game? Thanks
Old 04-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #2044
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I use Jarrods black set for sliders could or do your auto subs and penalties work with his set up? With the CFM fatigue set at 58 and your Oline subs 60/80 don't you get a ton of backup Oline in the game? Thanks
Fatigue is set at 50, at least that is what I was using.

At 50 with 60/80 I get good rotation on the D-Line where they may sit out 1-4 plays, safeties switch out, the occasional DB, and then you miss your receivers/TE's on long drives. Depends a lot on the individual player's fatigue.

Sometimes the OL rotate out. While this isn't ideal, it offsets the fact that you won't ever have any OL injuries throughout the season unless you sim games. So this forces you to build better dept on the line. I think it works out great!
Old 04-18-2016, 06:46 PM   #2045
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Will get in next game of season tonight or tomorrow night. Got good sports franchise rotation going:

Madden 16- Falcons year 3
(Joshs settings)
NBA 2k- Hawks playoffs year 1
(Armor&swords settings)
NHL 16- Bolts playoffs year 1
(TNK settings)
FIFA 16- Everton year 1 finished, playing Euros with Scotland currently.
(Drunkenferrets settings)
Rugby League Live 3- just added, fun game, getting use to controls before starting franchise.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 07:51 PM   #2046
Pro

sms024's Arena

Finally won my first game 1-3. The Chargers had a good rushing line but didn't stack up against my pass rushers so I sent heat on just about every other 3rd down. Rivers couldn't take the pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2016, 08:46 AM   #2047
Banned

Week 3 in my Dolphins chise I am up 17-3 at halftime against the Bills.

EJ Manuel has thrown FOUR pics and one fumble in the first half lol! Tannehill is like 16-22 225yds 1td 1int. This is the first game I've been able to throw down field. Bills defense has lots of blitz packages in their 3-4 scheme so I get a lot of 1-on-1's and Tannehill has been pretty accurate.

Wake now has 2.5 sacks in 2.5 games

I am starting to see Suh shine. It's not that he is getting tackles, but manipulating the offensive line enough to change the direction of the runner.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:27 PM   #2048
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Saywatt nicely answered your second question, so I won't regurgitate.

To your first one....I have no idea. Mixing my autosubs/penalty sliders with his setup will completely change the dynamic of how his set plays. I couldn't begin to tell you how....but it will likely be a mixture of good and bad. The only thing I can tell you is to give it a shot for several games and see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »