Home

Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 11:22 AM   #57
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders

Damn man. These are tough lol. Good stuff just like last year Schnaidt. Played my first game with these and what do you know I got beat 24-16. I was pissed but at myself for making dumb mistakes that cost me. Nothing felt cheap. Keep up the good work bro.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Old 09-25-2015, 07:29 PM   #58
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Damn man. These are tough lol. Good stuff just like last year Schnaidt. Played my first game with these and what do you know I got beat 24-16. I was pissed but at myself for making dumb mistakes that cost me. Nothing felt cheap. Keep up the good work bro.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

Thanks for the love man....very much appreciated

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-26-2015, 02:21 PM   #59
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443291631.545105.jpg

These sliders are on point ! Haven't played in a while . Still having real life stats and game play.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:10 PM   #60
Rookie

They are solid they play very realistic
Old 09-27-2015, 12:03 AM   #61
Rookie

The only knock I have with them is this it seems like pro level tries to give away the game a few times not as much as rookie does I switched levels lower just to test it and cpu definitely does more stupid stuff to give you the win...I switched back and played a game at 5 min quarters and added 2 points too all the ai categories for cpu just hoping they make a few less bad decisions and it seemed like it worked I thought 2 would work because it doesn't seem that off to begin with but I want to see how it does 12 min quarters and the accellerated clock timing....but I keep coming back to these....also are you guys calling plays on coach suggestions or doing any guess the play like run up the middle etc I feel like when I stopped that all together it started playing better...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 10:25 AM   #62
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorris1
The only knock I have with them is this it seems like pro level tries to give away the game a few times not as much as rookie does I switched levels lower just to test it and cpu definitely does more stupid stuff to give you the win...I switched back and played a game at 5 min quarters and added 2 points too all the ai categories for cpu just hoping they make a few less bad decisions and it seemed like it worked I thought 2 would work because it doesn't seem that off to begin with but I want to see how it does 12 min quarters and the accellerated clock timing....but I keep coming back to these....also are you guys calling plays on coach suggestions or doing any guess the play like run up the middle etc I feel like when I stopped that all together it started playing better...

I have my own playbook where i mostly run plays from my gameplan...not coach suggestions...sometimes ill go through and find my own plays to call..

I never..ever giess play or jump snap...those graphics must be turned off

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #63
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Well...this thread seems dead....thanks to all those who gave them a shot this year.

Old 11-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #64
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Schnaidt1 your sliders was the best I've played have you made any changes I have been off and on up in here.

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »