Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 05:06 PM   #825
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I would use 50 the cpu seems to get tired in the fourth and become easier but thats just what ive seen and ive changed from 55 to 50

I was strictly 55 till i started killing the cpu in the fourth. 50 is much better and it really isnt going to affect your subs.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 05:29 PM   #826
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Really need to get rid of the ball more haha!

4 games in Winston has 6 fumbles!

The running game is a little to easy for me though, should I raise CPU tackle or reduce Player RB?
Old 09-18-2016, 05:57 PM   #827
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Love the sliders I play with 9 min quarters no accel clock with 55 fatigue just wondering if it makes sense to have accel clock on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use accelerated clock with those quarters you won't have nearly enough plays. If you play it with no accelerated clock it might be fine. If 55 fatigue works for you run with it. I can't stand seeing my OL players sub out so I stick with 50
Old 09-18-2016, 05:59 PM   #828
Pro

What do you guys notice with CPU play calling as far as team play books vs the generic ones?! I know charter said they're less aggressive and don't blitz as much and he's right. I'm just curious to know what those who have used the generic playbook have seen
Old 09-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #829
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

9 mins with no accel clock feels great to me, also love the game on default 50 fatigue

Played full game pre-season week 2, got smoked 34-16. Felt really good. The challenge is legit and not ridiculous.

Gonna play the moment for week 3 and 4 and see how the injuries stack up around the league going into the regular season before making a call on that.

I might restart and try the custom PB deal with CPU teams. I need to find a guide that clearly explains what to do step by step as I tend to get confused with stuff like that, never done 32 team control before

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #830
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Really need to get rid of the ball more haha!

4 games in Winston has 6 fumbles!

The running game is a little to easy for me though, should I raise CPU tackle or reduce Player RB?

Depends on how you are getting the yards. If it's because CPU can't shed blocks then lower RB. If it's broken tackles then raise tackling. Also I wouldn't run many stretch plays until they improve how the force defenders play it
Old 09-18-2016, 06:51 PM   #831
Banned

Charter I have been hearing that if pass acc for the computer , if it's to low the will hold on to the ball longer that's one explanation of the 6 to 8 sacks a game I'm getting , I have computer acc on 15 right now , but I heard you want computer acc at 75 or higher otherwise they will hold the ball forever but I don't know many people who will give the computer a high qb acc rating even on 25 qb acc cam newton only threw 2 incomplete passes .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 09:10 PM   #832
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
Charter I have been hearing that if pass acc for the computer , if it's to low the will hold on to the ball longer that's one explanation of the 6 to 8 sacks a game I'm getting , I have computer acc on 15 right now , but I heard you want computer acc at 75 or higher otherwise they will hold the ball forever but I don't know many people who will give the computer a high qb acc rating even on 25 qb acc cam newton only threw 2 incomplete passes .

It hasn't been like that for me on xbox one. I'm not sure about PS3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »