Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 07:12 AM   #1521
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Lower the HUMAN sliders/raise the CPU sliders.. I have my QBA on 10(thinking about 5) and the CPU pass react on 50.. Little tweaks to make it more difficult
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 07:14 AM   #1522
Rookie

Sorry if I said too much already but I also wanted to mention my player selection. I never user catch. I'm thrilled if I juke out more than 1 player a game. On defense I've never switched so I don't whiff on pass or run. On cover 0 blitzes I'll either play as a LB to stop the run or get to the passer. On complex blitzes I'll play as a 3-4 DE to try to take on a key block and free someone else. In zones I'll play as a pass rusher and try to get pressure without blitzing. On runs when I'm doing this I always get blown way off the line but my team usually makes the play. I do give up a few huge runs that could go 99 yds if possible but the other RB might average 1 yard the rest of the time. I also play as the flat or middle defender if zones and cover as the linebacker in man coverage. I'm excited if I make 1 or 2 user plays against the pass per game. Okay I'll shut up now lol
Old 09-20-2016, 08:05 AM   #1523
MVP

OVR: 4

Also, the blocked kicks are unbelievable cheese. I just blocked 2 in a row. Unfortunately this was predictable from the time the feature was announced.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:07 AM   #1524
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko you were right about the long snapper thing. Full player editing was needed SO badly. I love this year's game.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #1525
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
First of all big fan of your sliders. I love your attention to detail and willingness to evolve based on some the posts in here. I check up on the replies around here everyday and have been using some form of your sliders in my cfm since day one and keep up with the updates(I think in my current one it's been purple at 10min/20sec until blue 15/15 now). Everything has been your settings to the letter except I think I went to 15/15 literally 2 games before you did the last time. Just a little input from my perspective so far and maybe a little help from you guys.

I consider myself a good not great madden player. Always 2nd or 3rd best out of my group of friends growing up. I wouldn't say I cheese the cpu but I do choose plays like I wish they did on Sundays(1-2 qb sneaks/fb runs a game). If I can recognize a coverage I'm getting I'll try to exploit it without calling the same play more than once or twice in a half. I use suggested plays 95% of the time until I want to run a toss or zone blitz ect. I probably only audible 2 or 3 times if I recognize something obvious or if I feel like the cpu is cheesing me around the goal line. Haven't used a hot route yet and don't change much on defense unless I get a LB on a WR in man coverage. I do play as the Steelers and AB is unstoppable but I traded Big Ben and two draft picks to pick number 1 overall and get the QB I knew was going to be the best player. Also I traded pretty much anyone close to 30 years old for the highest draft picks I could squeeze and on day one the team was 82 ovr/95 off/79 def.

All this being said I went undefeated and super bowl champ in year one and am 9-0 in season 2. I did end up picking 1, 3, and 5 overall(and actually drafted the 1st 3rd and 5th best players available) which would never ever happen but I did trade good players for the picks and 3rd/5th were done at the beginning of the season not right before the draft. Ben set a new passing yards record(which I actually don't think is too far off from being possible unless you watched the bengals game this Sunday), I was number 1 against the pass, 3 against the run, 3rd in rushing but at about 3.9 ypc between my 3 RBs. I think I had 2nd most sacks and tied for around 5th in INTs. Ben fumbled 10 times to lead the league.

Most games are easy wins by the second half. Super bowl against the packers came down to a last second field goal after I was sure I was going to lose for most of the game. Games go all directions despite the fact I win. I'll be held to 6 points in the first half against the Browns but I'll also score 30 in the first half against better teams. Running the ball frustrates me to death but most games I'll average 3.5 ypc and then have 1 game where I go 16 carries for 130 yds to bring up the averages. I'll complete anywhere from 58% to 85% of my passes a game and ended the season at 72%.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give you an overview of how I play after a big sample. So while it's fun I don't want to be undefeated every year. If there's a slider I can change, time run off I can use, if I'm being too cheesy, ect I'd appreciate the help. I'll answer any questions you have if it helps. I'd be happy to stream a live game as soon as someone tells me how to do that lol.

Any reply would be appreciated and thank you for your hard work!
I know flazko hasnt replied yet, thats a big wall of text. Anyway.

I was in the same boat as you. I played through a full season with these and broke the single game rushing record, single season rushing record, single season TD record, single game rushing TD record and was basically unstoppable on the ground.

My passing game was lights out when I wanted it to be, my RB not only rushed for 2200+ yards and 32 TD's but caught 95 passes for 1100 yards and 12 TDs.

Maybe its all pro, maybe its the way we play. I havent figured it out yet. I love the FEEL of these sliders. They make the game realistic and fun. Its my stick skills or play calling or something thats making me win every game.

Ive had to move back to all madden sliders. But I would like to come back to these. I think the game just feels better on all pro.

I would suggest if you want to stick to all pro, keep his sliders but maybe move to Normal game speed. The faster speed will force more mistakes, make you hit the holes to soon and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #1526
Rookie

you stats on your games ?
Old 09-20-2016, 01:59 PM   #1527
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I know flazko hasnt replied yet, thats a big wall of text. Anyway.

I was in the same boat as you. I played through a full season with these and broke the single game rushing record, single season rushing record, single season TD record, single game rushing TD record and was basically unstoppable on the ground.

My passing game was lights out when I wanted it to be, my RB not only rushed for 2200+ yards and 32 TD's but caught 95 passes for 1100 yards and 12 TDs.

Maybe its all pro, maybe its the way we play. I havent figured it out yet. I love the FEEL of these sliders. They make the game realistic and fun. Its my stick skills or play calling or something thats making me win every game.

Ive had to move back to all madden sliders. But I would like to come back to these. I think the game just feels better on all pro.

I would suggest if you want to stick to all pro, keep his sliders but maybe move to Normal game speed. The faster speed will force more mistakes, make you hit the holes to soon and so on.
If you're still finding my purple set easy for you, your best bet is going to have to be moving to All Madden. I have an awesome all madden set I did for last year's game on my thread for madden 16 that made the game fun and realistic as possible for all madden players.

Try my all madden set from last year, you may have to tweak to your preferences but it was a very good set. A lot of people enjoyed it, even myself who's not a big fan of all madden. I'll post it for u

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:04 PM   #1528
All Star

Flazko's Arena

try this on all madden difficulty :

Slow game speed
Speed parity 100
ALL-MADDEN Set
(Use All-Madden Difficulty)
(FOR EXPERIENCED GAMERS, ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO WANT A TOUGHER CHALLENGE WHILE TRYING TO KEEP IT AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE)
(HARD/ VERY HARD)
(MUST USE PLAYER SPEED PARITY SCALE AT 100 FOR TRUE RESULTS)

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 10/8
Pass Blocking: 54/44
WR Catching: 63/63

Run Blocking: 52/42
Fumbles: 52/52

Reaction Time: 9/5
Interceptions: 37/37
Pass Coverage: 55/50

Tackling: 70/70

FG Power: 52/52
FG Accuracy: 30/30
Punt Power: 42/42
Punt Accuracy: 90/90
Kickoff Power: 59/59

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2016 at 03:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »