Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 224 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #1785
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,070
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So like I said I restarted my franchise with my secret sauce sliders, which I made a few personal adjustments. Those adjustments were user run block at 52 and both cpu pass coverage and pass reaction at 45.

I won 30-29 week 1 vs Giants with a last second 57 yard FG while they tried to ice me lol very fun game.
Was this game played with 15 min/ 15 sec or 10 min/ 17 sec? I noticed that you updated the time for both quarters and play clock under your secret sauce set.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:19 PM   #1786
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Was this game played with 15 min/ 15 sec or 10 min/ 17 sec? I noticed that you updated the time for both quarters and play clock under your secret sauce set.
It was 15 mins but gonna start using 10 from now on. You can use whatever you like.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #1787
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,070
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It was 15 mins but gonna start using 10 from now on. You can use whatever you like.
What are you using for fatigue with the 10 min quarters? Also, what made you change back to 10 mins - high scoring? Are you liking the stats with 10 mins? I know you said previously that you really like this bonus special sauce set for your franchise as a whole.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #1788
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What are you using for fatigue with the 10 min quarters? Also, what made you change back to 10 mins - high scoring? Are you liking the stats with 10 mins? I know you said previously that you really like this bonus special sauce set for your franchise as a whole.
Just thought the stats were a little crazy for me after two games. And I'm using fatigue at 62 right now.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:34 PM   #1789
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,070
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Just thought the stats were a little crazy for me after two games. And I'm using fatigue at 62 right now.
Are you using the 52 user run blocking and 45 CPU pass coverage & reaction time regularly with the special sauce set?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:36 PM   #1790
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Are you using the 52 user run blocking and 45 CPU pass coverage & reaction time regularly with the special sauce set?
Yes I am. Those are my personal preferences. They're working for me so I'm leaving it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #1791
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So idk if it's just a fluke but since using 10 min quarters, the cpu seems more aggressive in the air. I've played vs the redskins plenty of times and this time it seems a lot different lol I'll give it a few games before I'm convinced.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #1792
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm now 1-1...lost 31-23 to Redskins lol.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Top -