Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #265
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
What set are you playing on?

1) I was testing the CPU run blocking at 50 I think on the black set. My defenders were making plays solo. If I anticipated run I had to stack the box and have the numbers advantage.

2) I agree that with thes sliders and Speed threshold at 0, big plays are prone to happen. It's kind of a give and take. Bumping up the speed threshold (or parity) would help prevent those big plays by CPU. Also, you may have noticed already, but default depth charts has the USER #2 CB against CPU #1 WR. So if you have a weak #2 CB, your prone to big plays. That was my problem early on.

3) This might be a bug. I have not seen fatigue as severe as you stated. Really weird

Im using the black set. I've only tweaked user throw accuracy to 8, user tackle to 45, CPU run block to 50 and speed threshold to 50.

1. I'm selling out on run every play with stacking the box, unless it's 3rd and long. If I don't they score TD every time.

2. Bugs me as far as how the game feels. Would rather give up a 20 play drive then 50+ yard TD every time.

3. Don't know what to tell you then. But my guys are yellow from mid way first on. I'm running like 5X as many offensive plays though. D shouldn't be tired at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 06:07 PM   #266
Rookie

Also on green set WR dont get open dont have time to throw and cant run and too much INT
Old 09-06-2016, 06:38 PM   #267
Rookie

Loving the green set and played a good 10 games or so. Only issue is dropped balls. Way to many balls going to ground with catching at 40. Simple passes as well as contested catches. Bumping to 45 help that I assume?

Keep up the great work and thank you.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:02 PM   #268
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah as I said the last three games it just seems All Madden wants to win no matter what. Ive tried a little bit of everything. Didnt want to touch the sliders since the games Ive been getting are so good.

But man, I cant take much more, my ole ticker is going to explode.
You sure it isn't anything you are doing wrong? It's just kind of weird that you are getting killed like that against the run. I tried lowering the runblock to 50 for the black set and the CPU couldn't run on me at all so I moved it back to 55. I play a very aggressive Defense though. If I think the CPU is running I'm bringing a man blitz everytime and it helps me contain the run real good. It's tough at 55 but at 50 I was killing the run. I'm also very disruptive with the player I control. You definitely can't be a liability out there with the player you are controlling.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:04 PM   #269
Rookie

Played a other game on green set played good just cant run beat seatle though 24-41
Old 09-06-2016, 10:49 PM   #270
Rookie

Hi Jarodd I am wondering if you were to increase the threshold what would happen? Would it make it easier for some? I see some posts where people say they use 25 or 50 and have great results. Does it effect the ability to have long gains? I am just curious why so many different opinions. I like it when a speed guy can break a long gain So I assume that is where 0 is great. i consider you an expert which is why I ask. Thanks
Old 09-07-2016, 06:03 AM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey Jarrod,

Regarding my earlier statement regarding block in the back. I realized that I had the slider at 60 instead of 50. Now everything appears more normal.

One thing I have noticed and it was the same on Madden 16. There is something silly going on with D linemen. They sometimes does not chase the QB. Very often on play action the have a clear path to the qb and often a sack or at least a hit. But instead of going for the qb the bite too hard on the face and turn around with the back to the qb. This annoys the shi.. out of me.

Is there something we can do about it or is it just poor ai play?

Others please chime in if you see the same...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 10:27 AM   #272
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You sure it isn't anything you are doing wrong? It's just kind of weird that you are getting killed like that against the run. I tried lowering the runblock to 50 for the black set and the CPU couldn't run on me at all so I moved it back to 55. I play a very aggressive Defense though. If I think the CPU is running I'm bringing a man blitz everytime and it helps me contain the run real good. It's tough at 55 but at 50 I was killing the run. I'm also very disruptive with the player I control. You definitely can't be a liability out there with the player you are controlling.
Might be, Im not that great at this game. Im ok at best on defense.

Ill try some more games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »