MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

This is a discussion on MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2016, 07:26 AM   #105
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

SF CFM season1 final stats
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (579.9 KB, 46 views)
MalibuTaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:28 AM   #106
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

SF CFM season 1 final stats
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (580.9 KB, 48 views)
MalibuTaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM   #107
Rookie
 
Shuper's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

I'm confused how you actually do coach mode. Do you just pick the plays and only control quarterback?
Shuper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #108
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuper
I'm confused how you actually do coach mode. Do you just pick the plays and only control quarterback?
What's up Shuper

No,u won't control QB

1- u pick your play. (Just snap and do nothing)
2- let players do their thing

*although u need a pre snap adjustment in most of the case,(shifting,press,flip,back off,etc) +Audible

For kicking,it's up to u. (U can sim if u don't wanna kick manually)

So it's basically ,u just coach

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 09-29-2016 at 08:13 AM.
MalibuTaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:18 AM   #109
Rookie
 
Shuper's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuTaylor
What's up Shuper

No,u won't control QB

1- u pick your play. (Just snap and do nothing)
2- let players do their thing

*although u need a pre snap adjustment in most of the case,(shifting,press,flip,back off,etc) +Audible

For kicking,it's up to u. (U can sim if u don't wanna kick manually)


So it's basically ,u just coach
Thanks for answering and ya I'm trying your sliders man. First series of my attempt at coach mode my QB didn't throw 2 straight plays taking 2 sacks so I assumed he didn't throw. I'll have to try again and see if he throws. There's isn't somewhere you have to turn something on so your only doing the play calling?

Last edited by Shuper; 09-29-2016 at 08:24 AM.
Shuper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:21 AM   #110
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuper
Thanks for answering and ya I'm trying your sliders man. First series of my attempt at coach mode my QB didn't throw 2 straight plays taking 2 sacks so I assumed he didn't throw. I'll have to try again and see if he throws.
And make sure u have coach mode turned on

And let me know how it goes
MalibuTaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #111
Rookie
 
Shuper's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuTaylor
And make sure u have coach mode turned on

And let me know how it goes
Where do you go to turn coach mode on? NVM I found it. Gonna play my first game with Raiders vs Saints now
Shuper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #112
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Hey Malibu! I was curious as to how you handle extra points and field goals. I find kicking pretty easy with the aiming arc, so I started keeping the aiming arc where it's at depending on where the ball is spotted, then I try to stop my kick meter on either side of the stop line at the bottom of the meter, depending on which direction(left or right) that I need the ball to travel. For example, if the ball is spotted on the right hash mark, I will stop the meter on the left side of the bottom line. For me, it adds a lot more pressure, just curious what you do. Thanks
audbal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Top -