Home

FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2016, 08:35 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Fist I'm still at work..but question u importing these from MM like we use too? Or just inputting them from CFM screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only used these in play now. But I would imagine you put these in and import them.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:59 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Made a couple small tweaks on page 1. These are playing great. I played Dolphins vs. Bengals. I was the Dolphins.

The AI went for the throat. Up 31-10 with 8 minutes to go from my 25 on 4th and 7 they ran a fake field goal. They pitched the ball to the kicker and he rolled out but he was pressured as he threw and wabbled to about the 15 and was picked off and returned for a TD with a convoy of blockers.

They came down and kicked a field goal to finish it off 34-17.

Nice to see the AI keeping the foot on the gas.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:41 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

What up fist? You still liking where these are at post patch?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloisa
What up fist? You still liking where these are at post patch?

I've been testing and something seems a little off with all madden post patch. I just need to get more games in. I'll try to update soon after I get a few more games in.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:03 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I've been testing and something seems a little off with all madden post patch. I just need to get more games in. I'll try to update soon after I get a few more games in.
The Devs need to know this. I'm slinging the ball around with the USER accuracy at 0. That was impossible pre patch. They definitely broke something with All-Madden with the patch.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The Devs need to know this. I'm slinging the ball around with the USER accuracy at 0. That was impossible pre patch. They definitely broke something with All-Madden with the patch.
The other issue I am finding is that the corner routes are money as the can play has been changed. Additionally they dive and miss as soon as the ball is caught so even with 0 qb accuracy you can get a lot of easy cheesy touchdowns. Not sure sliders will fix this but I am
Going to give it a shot
Old 10-10-2016, 01:07 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Alright I have done some more testing and think I have these where I want them but please test and report back. My focus was to get some broken tackles and non qb fumbles. The key to these is to take the sack. Don't just throw it if the pressure is on. You will get picked or have the qb fumble. I like the feeling that skill players can break tackles but can also fumble.

Also I notice very little change in ai completion % with the ai qb act at 50 they just seem to play a bit smarter with it at 50.

It also seems that the rbs get better as the game goes on so stick with the run and don't hit the sprint button until you are through the hole.

Updated on page 1.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:59 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Alright I have done some more testing and think I have these where I want them but please test and report back. My focus was to get some broken tackles and non qb fumbles. The key to these is to take the sack. Don't just throw it if the pressure is on. You will get picked or have the qb fumble. I like the feeling that skill players can break tackles but can also fumble.

Also I notice very little change in ai completion % with the ai qb act at 50 they just seem to play a bit smarter with it at 50.

It also seems that the rbs get better as the game goes on so stick with the run and don't hit the sprint button until you are through the hole.

Updated on page 1.
Right on, look forward to trying these out in the next day or two!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »