Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #209
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Awesome.. I too like yourself have a history at the qb position so I am good (imo) at reading coverages etc so prior to this new update dropping today I had cpu coverage and reaction both at 100 with cpu run block at 50 and user tackle at 0.. it sounds very extreme I know but it was really enjoyable for me to face top tier rb's and have them break tackles but it was never to a big extreme.. i have certain house rules: no audibles, 1 hot route per drive, quick playcall coach suggestions always choosing the 1 play suggested on defense & between the first run play or the first pass play suggested on offense... with this update i may now have to scratch some of how i was playing.. my main concern is seeing good production from the cpu run game, is default all madden cpu run game a viable threat at the least iyo??
Old 02-14-2017, 08:07 PM   #210
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

.... also do you use any of the assists? switch, ball hawk, etc
Old 02-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #211
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
.... also do you use any of the assists? switch, ball hawk, etc
You will see a good cpu run game on default. I only use switch assist. Everything else is off.

They tuned somethings in the secondary so it's a little tighter so I don't think you'll need 100 anymore to get that challenge. Plus with the accuracy slider working you wont have such a pin point throw every time to where u need that challenge to keep yourself honest. If you get what im saying. I was seeing pretty good coverage from the cpu on default. I threw 3 pick my first game lol.

One was an awesome over throw corner route that 99% of the time I nail. I timed it perfect and he was open and it sailed over his head right to the saftey. It sucked but was awesome at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 08:29 PM   #212
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

This sounds odd being happy about a user thrown int but thats excellent & i definitely feel you on what you are saying. How about the cpu run game effectiveness??... as of now are you leaning more towards default AM, your set, or still a work in progress on that decision???

lastly, what qb accuracy settings are you locked in on?.. 10/16 or 20/20 or still testing too?

appologise for all these questions lol i just appreciate your set & work
Old 02-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #213
MVP

tyler28's Arena

No promblem. Right now I'm testing on all default with accuracy at 15/15. If i really like it and run with it ill post it. I'm still feeling it out.

Ive had no issue with the cpu running game. It really is determined by what team u play.

I would say my adjusted set plays well and it's challenging so I really like that. Sometimes default may be a little easy as time goes on , thats the only reason I don't go with default , pre patch anyway. It seems a little tougher now.

Im trying to get that sim challenging realistic feel from all madden. I know it's a lot to ask. I was actually happy with my set pre patch so with that said im sad I have to readjust things lol.

My advice is try a test game or 2 on all default and post what u liked and some stats and we can go from there. If it doesn't work out I'll go back to my adjusted set and make changes from what I saw on default and pull things i liked and change what I didnt in my old set. Thats more likely what I'll end up doing

Old 02-14-2017, 08:47 PM   #214
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Will do bro, this may be a tough request not knowing what you have happening w/ free time personally but it'd be awesome if we can keep up this constant replying and conversation going.. or do you receive notices on your phone whenever someone comments on your thread??

i am going to let you put in your work testing tonight and then pick up tomorrow with your latest adjustments and try it out to see if i can assist you in any way possible. again i appreciate your help, hopefully we can find the sweetspots with this update, which i personally believe should be the final major patch to the 17 game.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:50 PM   #215
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I get updates and I always check it. I'm firing up a game now. Any don't usually play till the evenings. I'll post the stats of this game before bed so everyone can see. Ill probably play a few games before I make adjustments

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #216
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

thats whats up man! are you testing cfm games or play now games? so i can test the same way you are when i play tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »