Home

Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 10:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I think both modes can play realistic, comp mode to me feels more organic, like anything can happen imo.
Ok I’ll try it out the way you have it set up thanks for doing this
Old 08-13-2018, 12:59 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6

Anxious to see your autosubs. Playmakers is working on autosubs, too. Flazko hasn’t posted yet, a mix his and yours is what ive used the past 2 years.

Last year i did get great back rotation with 66 fatigue and 99/98 rb autosub. Backs never disappeared and they didn’t get injured too much.

Haven’t tried that this year, but with the power back and third down back slots, the right auto subs and back rotation will send this game over the top. You could possibly get 4 backs going with the 99/98, since these new specialty subs have depth charts.

I’m with you on pass react, int, and pass cover. When i moved them around, qbs scrambled too much, so i went default on all 3. May test 25 on pass react and pass cover. Like the thinking there. Way too many deflections, but i prefer that over 80 percent completion percentages.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
You bet! I need to get more testing in, some things may need to be ironed out. Once the roster im using is complete, its Franchise time.
It’s playing really good for me with simulation can’t wait to see your auto subs and slider tweaks think you’ll post them today?
Old 08-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #20
Rookie

Yeah imo very slow game speed is the clincher. Keeps you honest and you have to wait for the hole to open lol. Only issue I’m having is cpu offense is really bad in terms of execution. RB’s still have no idea how to run but I love the game speed.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:45 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Anxious to see your autosubs. Playmakers is working on autosubs, too. Flazko hasn’t posted yet, a mix his and yours is what ive used the past 2 years.

Last year i did get great back rotation with 66 fatigue and 99/98 rb autosub. Backs never disappeared and they didn’t get injured too much.

Haven’t tried that this year, but with the power back and third down back slots, the right auto subs and back rotation will send this game over the top. You could possibly get 4 backs going with the 99/98, since these new specialty subs have depth charts.

I’m with you on pass react, int, and pass cover. When i moved them around, qbs scrambled too much, so i went default on all 3. May test 25 on pass react and pass cover. Like the thinking there. Way too many deflections, but i prefer that over 80 percent completion percentages.
Used the 99/97 for RBs at 66 Fatigue and it works like a charm. Todd Gurley had 27 carries and the other 2 backs had 7 and 4 carries. When these backs stay in too long, they become almost an instant TFL, and more times than not, these backs stall drives that wouldn’t stall if a sub was in.

Also did flazko’s 95/93 for DTs and DEs. Snap count numbers looked really good. Higher fatigue really loosens this game up. The defense isn’t as aggressive. Can’t believe how responsive most of the sliders are this year. Everything but the defensive pass oriented sliders seems to work as it should. Like you i’m Still unsure on the pass reaction, int, and pass coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 02:55 AM   #22
Rookie

Hey when you do -10 speed and -30 acceleration do you re do it at the end of the season or do players not improve speed and acceleration just wondering because I’m adjusting my rosters to this thanks
Also what are your thoughts on qb accuarcy will you be adjusting the qb ratings?

Last edited by RJK2; 08-14-2018 at 04:17 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:52 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
I think they can increase and i think they decrease when they hit a certain age, but I think its minimal. The roster im using isnt done yet, so im not sure if im going to stick with that or maybe change it. The set as a whole needs to be re-evaluated been struggling back & forth between modes (sim & comp). Both have pros & cons. The acceleration rating bugs me the most & how it correlates with RPM. So still working on that.
I’ve been doing all of your edits using iMac2307 as a base and I’ve been using khaliib throwing power edits and it’s playing real good so far qbs are still too accurate so I’m gonna experiment with that rating
Can’t wait to see what you come up with

Last edited by RJK2; 08-14-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Awesome man, let me know how all that goes. Interested in hearing your findings.Right now im just using cpu accuracy slider at 6-7 & leaving their ratings.
Ok cool thanks will do

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »