Home

Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

How y’all games coming along?? I’m blowing everyone out, I just beat GB 30-0 with Tampa Bay. CPU offense sucks and I cannot be stopped on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

How is everyone doing not having the green guide line on field goals and punting on all Madden level, I thought my game was messed up but someone told me its part of the difficulty this yr,
Old 08-14-2018, 10:47 PM   #27
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
How is everyone doing not having the green guide line on field goals and punting on all Madden level, I thought my game was messed up but someone told me its part of the difficulty this yr,
I love the clean screen look. It makes the gameplay that much more immersive. All-Madden is the best that it’s ever been this year IMO. They scaled it back to the point where it’s finally filling that void between All-Pro and what All-Madden has been in previous years.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 08-14-2018, 11:00 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
I love the clean screen look. It makes the gameplay that much more immersive. All-Madden is the best that it’s ever been this year IMO. They scaled it back to the point where it’s finally filling that void between All-Pro and what All-Madden has been in previous years.
Oh I agree completely, was just wondering how others felt, might actually lose a game on a missed FG
Old 08-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I would suggest making adjustments to your skill level. Maybe raising up ai accuracy might give them a spark.
How’s the testing going just wondering as I’m holding out on my rosters to see what you think of the reduce stats of speed and acceleration and to see what you’re using for the rest of your sliders?
Old 08-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
I'll be back at it tonight to try and lock down something solid in regards to what I'll be using in terms of Acc & speed. I'll be adjusting one or the other and leaving the other one alone (I think). I took a well needed Madden break last night to recharge the batteries.The roster im going to use hasnt dropped yet to my knowledge, so im not in to big of a hurry. I'll hopefully have some updates soon, maybe late late tonight. Don't let me hold up your franchise though man.
Yeah man I feel you will do I have one going right now on the side so no worries
Old 08-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Updated a few things on the OP. The roster I'm using is almost complete. The Franchise Guy only has Defensive Backs left to rate on the roster. Once thats complete, I'll be diving into more testing and ironing out things more with that roster.

I have a few ideas to aid the cpu running backs that I think will help and a few other tweaks I'll be using with my roster that will enhance my experience were trait edits cannot. Im also will be going into more detail regarding why imo some traits should be on and others off.
I'd be curious to know your take on traits and game play. The more informed views on this, the better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #32
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Oh I agree completely, was just wondering how others felt, might actually lose a game on a missed FG
Oh man I struggled badly for the first couple days lol....I was probably 1-10, with a couple XPs sliced off too...

It's great. That had become such a brain dead routine..... I love it

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »