Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #2297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

But, with changing this penalty, will you see a considerate amount of flags been called for holding or the difference is small compared to have it at 50? Im looking to see holding flags around 2 or 3 per team per game, even if in NFL is lower, Im looking more as an overall way to add yardage for penalties.

As a user I can look around it in coach adjustment, but it seems coach adjustment made by the CPU doesn’t come with any penalty risk.

Also, what do you think of CPU fumbles, are you getting good numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #2298
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl23
Its is better than it has been in past before I used your sliders. I feel like the lower threshold made it a little more scary to play against. It’s just seems like the cpus run gets stuffed too many times when it should go for good yardage. it’s just too easy to pick a quarter defense play every time to defend the pass and still end up stuffing the run. I’ve moved my run block to 0 and cpu run block up 68 and it’s more balanced statwise but the variety of runs that work for the cpu isn’t there.
I think that's tough to gauge really because who's to say if the CPU should run a certain way or not get tackled. If RBL isn't cutting it, then lower TAK for the user so the types of tackles are more wrap up, versus more "solid" feel to them. I'm in a game right now where Elliot (Cowboys) is getting stuffed by the Panthers D, but McCafrey is running pretty well against me in their multiple draws. Oddly enough, both have 50 yards, but Zeke has it on 18 carries, while McCaffrey on 8 i believe.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:38 PM   #2299
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I think that's tough to gauge really because who's to say if the CPU should run a certain way or not get tackled. If RBL isn't cutting it, then lower TAK for the user so the types of tackles are more wrap up, versus more "solid" feel to them. I'm in a game right now where Elliot (Cowboys) is getting stuffed by the Panthers D, but McCafrey is running pretty well against me in their multiple draws. Oddly enough, both have 50 yards, but Zeke has it on 18 carries, while McCaffrey on 8 i believe.
Yeah speed backs are performing better than power backs for me so I’ll try adjusting the tackle to give power backs more of an edge. Do you know if Pass Defense reaction time affects how quickly defender react to the run though?
Old 12-28-2018, 03:01 PM   #2300
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Yeah speed backs are performing better than power backs for me so I’ll try adjusting the tackle to give power backs more of an edge. Do you know if Pass Defense reaction time affects how quickly defender react to the run though?
No, PDR is mainly for the pass game defense.

Remember, the fatigue value plays its role in the runs. Sometimes a stuffed CPU run can easily turn into a big gain, and then it goes on.
Old 12-29-2018, 11:08 AM   #2301
Rookie

So I’ve mentioned that I’ve been playing with 0 run blocking for the user and 68 for cpu to balance my run game with the cpu’s. Most of the cpu tackles are WWE hits but all of mine are wrap up. Am I right to assume that run blocking affects the type of tackle made? I’ve been testing tackling between 35-41 and have kept it the same for both user and cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2018, 05:06 PM   #2302
Rookie

Quote:
So I’ve mentioned that I’ve been playing with 0 run blocking for the user and 68 for cpu to balance my run game with the cpu’s. Most of the cpu tackles are WWE hits but all of mine are wrap up. Am I right to assume that run blocking affects the type of tackle made? I’ve been testing tackling between 35-41 and have kept it the same for both user and cpu.
It sounds like it. I've never had run blocking that low before. What is your tackling slider set at.

On another note i've noticed that having different values for user and cpu can really throw things off and you can get some really random out of sync animations.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2018, 08:32 PM   #2303
Rookie

Matt I’m new to your sliders and I want to say thank you! I’ve been getting great gameplay so far, the only thing I would like to improve is make my running game more difficult. Any advice here on what to adjust? I’m on All Madden with all your sliders as-is.

These are Jordan Howard’s stats since I switched over

Game 1: 9 att 42 yards
Game 2: 21 att 121 yards
Game 3: 14 att 120 yards (73 yard long)
Game 4: 22 att 157 yards
Game 5: 28 att 175 yards 1 td (65 yard long)
Game 6: 21 att 226 yards 3 td (75 yard long)
Old 12-29-2018, 09:42 PM   #2304
MVP

GJD23's Arena

I just recorded my first shut-out in an All-Madden Madden game since 2012.

Went to Oakland and beat down on the Raiders, 22-0.

Pass Yards
PHI 180
OAK 119

Rush Yards
PHI 163
OAK 65

Penalties
PHI 4-40
OAK 4-35

PHI 33:15
OAK 26:45

Wentz 17/28, 215 yards, 3TD 2INT
Carr 17/31, 129 yards, 2INT

Lynch 22 carries, 42 yards
Ajayi 18 carries, 108 yards

Ertz 8 catches, 74 yards, 1TD
Jeffery 3 catches, 86 yards, 1TD

123 Plays
120 Tackles

Poor Johnny Townsend punted 8 times for the Raiders lol.

I am loving the difference game to game. This is the kind of defensive battle I was craving since I purchased M19.

Awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »