Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2018, 06:39 PM   #553
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Is this in Play Now? If so, Play Now and CFM mode play totally different from what I’ve heard from other OS members. But, if you are seeing too many INTs just lower INT by a point or two. For me personally, I’m playing as Seattle and I have picked off Stafford 5 times, then I’ve went the last three games playing Raiders, Rams, Chargers without a single pick. I thought about changing it but after 3 games without one, no need. Good variety so far I think.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
I think that game was play now but I've been getting similar results on CFM as play now. Beat the Dolphins with the Patriots on CFM today though. My passing stats were similar to the others I have posted and were solid, but Tannehill threw 4 picks and the Dolphins had no touchdowns (although there running game wasn't terrible it was ok.) Running the ball was too easy I had like 160 yards with Sony Michel. I think the running game is probably fixable to make it a little more difficult to run the ball. I'm not sure with this new update if there's a way to fix the CPU passing game though.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:01 AM   #554
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Hey Charter how are these sliders going for you? I know you said you didnt want to get slideritis so I was just wondering how this set was going for you if you didnt have anything that was an issue or too easy or hard? Like is running too easy on 57 for you, are you getting enough sacks on 40 and sacked enough on 70? And is the cpu running game respectable against you?
Old 10-01-2018, 07:42 PM   #555
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey Charter, have you played since the patch dropped today? If so, any changes you think might be needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 09:27 PM   #556
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey Charter, have you played since the patch dropped today? If so, any changes you think might be needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

No not yet with these sliders. I played a little on default All Madden and running was way easier. I had a big ratings advantage but, linemen hold blocks longer for sure.

May have to lower run block and raise cpu tackling.

I noticed players also accelerate faster. Have to play more though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2018, 12:46 AM   #557
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No not yet with these sliders. I played a little on default All Madden and running was way easier. I had a big ratings advantage but, linemen hold blocks longer for sure.

May have to lower run block and raise cpu tackling.

I noticed players also accelerate faster. Have to play more though

Alright. I did get to play a game today with patch. I will say things felt pretty good, for the most part. I definitely did see blocks being held longer. At 52/64 Run block and 36/38 tackle it felt good. But need more sample. One area of possible concern, the coverage for cpu seems a tad too open? I think a slight bump in pass coverage will fix that though. For the most part there isn’t much needed tweaks, least for me personally. I will keep you update as I get more sample.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 10-07-2018, 05:50 PM   #558
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Charter and others using Charters sliders.

I saw this in the main forum and if anyone could chime in, I would appreciate it.

This is addressed to Charter and the people using his sliders. And a big thank you to Charter for your contributions to the slider community for Madden. Please respond and I appreciate all the responses from the last title update. And you don't need to address all of the issues, just the key ones.

It would help if you don't use rosters with trait changes.

Thank you.

I'm looking for some feedback for the main forum. I'm not seeing these issues on a continuous basis using sliders in the slider forum and would like some clarification from the people using Charters sliders. I hope some of you are able to weigh in. Charter, your feedback is welcome too. Thank you.

the physics are terrible..warping dbs still magically stopping so the wr can get a step..end zone awareness issues..wrs brain dead and not active..too many one on one wwe tackles..rb jukes and awful vision.

Do some of these issues/concerns happen once in a while? Do they occur every other play, etc........?

rbs with a wide open sideline juke back into the flow of traffic?..db after press coverage get a slight hitch which enables wrs to get open?..lbs and dbs literally warping to the ball jumping with insane verticals and eyes behind their heads?..dbs freezing within 5 yrds of the end zone endline..rbs jogging to the hole after getting a handoff and on lower speeds getting a hitch pause?.one one one wwe tackles with a 170 lb db on a powerback?..ol just freezing in place on a pass block?..wonky excessive cuts by the rb and wonky qb spin outs and turnarounds from the qb?
Old 10-11-2018, 05:14 PM   #559
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

I know you have probably just been busy so not trying to come off as rude or anything, but is there a slider set update coming soon Charter? It’s been a little bit since the patch.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:33 AM   #560
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

Been playing on these sliders for the better part of a season now and they are playing terrific. Only gripes I have was the qb acc was a little low for the user so I bumped it up 2 points and it seems to be better now. Also I’ve been throwing a few more picks than I would like. I generally really like how the coverage plays but sometimes the cpu makes some cheesy picks and I’m not sure what quite to change to deal with that. User pass blocking seems like it could use a little bump but it’s at 70 so I’m not sure. I think I just hold onto the ball a little bit longer bc the pass coverage is so good so if the int’s were fixed, then the sacks may be as well. I’m also thinking about bumping user run block a few points but not too sure about this either. Other than that everything else plays wonderfully and I’m very happy with this set and M19. I’d love to hear what anyone thinks I should do to make my experience that much better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »