Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2018, 12:07 PM   #1417
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
*DISCLAIMER* - I've only edited players with draft projections. So every player projected to be drafted in rounds 1-7 get edits.

All players projected to go Undrafted, I left untouched to save time. Usually these guys just end up on practice squads and should hardly ever see any meaningful action to matter, so I figured there's no need really.

Well, my fingers are numb from all the typing (apparently, Madden doesn't support the external keypad I recently bought specifically just for this, because FML ), but fictional classes #3-10 now ready for download. Search for my username. I can't guarantee these files won't disappear again after a day or two, so get em while you can.

PS4

ID: ImpactPlayer89

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
IMACF6
IMACF7
IMACF8
IMACF9
IMACF10
Thank you. By the way file 7 couldn't be downloaded because it say it was removed by its creator. Thanks you again for all your work. You and other players make this game playable.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #1418
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Thank you. By the way file 7 couldn't be downloaded because it say it was removed by its creator. Thanks you again for all your work. You and other players make this game playable.

I had trouble uploading #7, so I'm not surprised. Went to delete it and it keeps telling me "an error occurred while deleting the file" -- so, not only can't I upload #7, I can't delete it either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm coming up on Week 2 of my current season. What I'll do is re-import #7, delete the old file, re-export #7 to my system, then try uploading again. Will notify the outcome.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:52 PM   #1419
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

I've resolved the issue w/ class #7, so it's ready for download. Re-posting the original:

Quote:
*DISCLAIMER* - I've only edited players with draft projections. So every player projected to be drafted in rounds 1-7 get edits.

All players projected to go Undrafted, I left untouched to save time. Usually these guys just end up on practice squads and should hardly ever see any meaningful action to matter, so I figured there's no need really.

Well, my fingers are numb from all the typing (apparently, Madden doesn't support the external keypad I recently bought specifically just for this, because FML ), but fictional classes #3-10 now ready for download. Search for my username. I can't guarantee these files won't disappear again after a day or two, so get em while you can.

PS4

ID: ImpactPlayer89

File name:

IMACF3
IMACF4
IMACF5
IMACF6
IMACF7
IMACF8
IMACF9
IMACF10
Old 11-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #1420
Banned

What roster are people using?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #1421
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
What roster are people using?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You are asking this in a thread about iMac's rosters. Take a very wild guess mate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 09:51 PM   #1422
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
If anybody is looking for draft classes with iMac's trait edits on PS4, I took the THOMASDRAFT classes for 2020 and 2021 and added iMac's edits to every player in each class. I plan on doing this for the 2022 draft class as soon as I reach that point in my franchise, no ETA at this point.

Username: steelersd26

File Names: THOMASDRAFT2020 & THOMASDRAFT2021

saving for later thx
Old 11-22-2018, 10:30 PM   #1423
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Found this thread recently and took the Week 11 roster and started to apply the trait changes myself. I've gotten all the traits for QB, RB/FB, WR, TE, OL, DL and now on LBs. I played a game as the Ravens against the Vikings. Big difference in line play, first offensive drive the Vikings got a lot of pressure on me and was getting to Lamar.

I noticed James Hurst was the starting RT even though he has been hurt and Orlando Brown is the current Ravens right tackle. The pressure was coming off the right side, and I didn't have a lot of time to let the play develop. I switched out Hurst for Brown and the line play on the right side improved immediately. I have to test out other teams but this showed me that with these settings applied, it seems you now know where you need to improve on the offensive line.

These trait changes have improved my Madden experience by a lot.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #1424
Rookie

Quote:
I've resolved the issue w/ class #7, so it's ready for download. Re-posting the original:
Awesome man. If anyone has problems downloading again I’ve got them all saved. I had to retry 10 at least twice before finally getting it saved so if you get an error try again.

Another weird thing I ran into is a ps4 message popping up telling me I was out of system storage when I have 201 gigs free. I’m guessing it won’t let you save more than 1 gig of files for one application. I had like 8 franchise saves, 10 rosters, 15 draft classes ect... and had to delete the ones I wasn’t going to use so I could continue downloading all the Madden content I needed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »