Home

New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

This is a discussion on New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-01-2018, 02:15 PM   #41
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
There’s hidden broken tackle stats in the game, like hidden yardage. The game doesn’t keep up with wrs and TEs broken tackles. It doesn’t show up in the stats, but it’s there when you play. At 0 thresh with 37 tackle, Pro level, i was seeing 20-30 recorded broken tackles a game with both rbs. The low realm with 15 I think.

But If it recorded wrs and TEs broken tackles, there would have been 10-20 more. TEs almost always broke a tackle after a catch, sometimes the broke more than one tackle and it always brought some good looking animations, but with my setup, it was just too wide open.

This isn’t really a stat thing. More of a gameplay preference, and 0 thresh just had a little more wide-open gameplay. Felt more like a college game to me. Nothing wrong with that because the NFL is very wide-open.

I like it, feels like the NFL to me, I can’t base it on something I can’t see.
My setup is working fine at 10 Tackle with 0 Threshold on All Pro and the stats reflect that.

Sounds like what I’m hearing it's a personal preference thing., every slider is for the most part.

It's the total totality of the slider set that gets you what you want and in my opinion what your end of season stats look like compared to the NFL.

I'm not seeing anything graphically that I can't live with.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 11-01-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2018, 02:18 PM   #42
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

If I understood patch notes they added +25 to thresh. So my 7 would be a 32,correct?
Old 11-01-2018, 02:19 PM   #43
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I like it, feels like the NFL to me, I can’t base it on something I can’t see.
My setup is working fine at 10 with All Pro and the stats reflect that.

Sounds like what I’m hearing it's a personal preference thing., every slider is for the most part.

It's the total totality of the slider set that gets you what you want and in my opinion what the end of season stats look like compared to the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
I just want the passing to feel good again. Im going to look into raiders set when i get a chance. Passing has been way too easy since the patch. Im sure threshold is a big part of that. 35/35. On 70 th isnt working for me.

I finished 5th all time with brees almost 5200 yards lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2018, 09:17 PM   #44
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Yea we are on the same page Tommy. I was actually trying to quote the quote within your post, I thought it would quote the whole thing. I was in agreement with you. I've never watched or tried the cpu settings so I have zero input on sliders pertaining to that.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 11-01-2018, 09:20 PM   #45
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Yea we are on the same page Tommy. I was actually trying to quote the quote within your post, I thought it would quote the whole thing. I was in agreement with you. I've never watched or tried cpu v cpu so I have zero input on sliders pertaining to that.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Yea we are on the same page Tommy. I was actually trying to quote the quote within your post, I thought it would quote the whole thing. I was in agreement with you. I've never watched or tried the cpu settings so I have zero input on sliders pertaining to that.
Gotcha, man. Two Mississippians need to agree. We may be the only Mississippians on here.

Senatobia is in the Delta, right? When I worked at a prison, I had to go to Parchman to train.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-01-2018, 11:53 PM   #47
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Senatobia is 28 miles south of Memphis, right on 55. I live down on the coast now though. Mississippi has too many great football players that came from here for us to not be able to agree on something about football, there must be some common knowledge. Must be the well water........

I think we use to post back and forth on NCAA 2014. Am I correct in remembering that you were active modding that game?

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 11-02-2018, 12:32 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Senatobia is 28 miles south of Memphis, right on 55. I live down on the coast now though. Mississippi has too many great football players that came from here for us to not be able to agree on something about football, there must be some common knowledge. Must be the well water........

I think we use to post back and forth on NCAA 2014. Am I correct in remembering that you were active modding that game?
Yeah, I remember. I created a classic roster set that celebrated players that played from 1980-2014.

I live closish to the coast, too, in Wayne County. Our football team plays in a division that involves tons of Gulf Coast teams. They play Gautier tomorrow night for a spot in the playoffs. I doubt they win.

Ole Miss has two Wayne County players: Benito Jones and Quinten Bivens, both dlineman.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-02-2018 at 01:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »