Home

Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 01:57 AM   #129
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MILTICKET'S PRO MODDED MADDEN 19 SLIDERS

Here is a little nugget regarding OL blocking values

60% is rating
22.5 is strength
17.5 is weight

Playing:
Old 12-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Hey Mill. Was looking at the rosters hard the other day and comparing madden speeds to 40 times. Seemed like they were 8 points higher than what they should be.

In the past lower speed and higher acceleration improved the game. An example Playmakers shared when he explained rating Emmitt Smith realistically. Emmitt’s real 40 time would be like a 77-80 range on madden. He wasn’t that fast, but he hit the hole quick and had great feet and vision. But smith’s lower speed gave him no breakaway speed. So he played like the real Emmitt on playmakers set. Gashed them for runs like, 4, 8, 12, 3, 2, 22, 5, 6,1, 10.

Lower speed with higher accel gave Emmitt enough burst to be consistently dangerous, but he rarely had that 75 yard run. If he did, it was a wide open hole with that great offensive line.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-15-2018, 08:06 PM   #131
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Hey Mill. Was looking at the rosters hard the other day and comparing madden speeds to 40 times. Seemed like they were 8 points higher than what they should be.

In the past lower speed and higher acceleration improved the game. An example Playmakers shared when he explained rating Emmitt Smith realistically. Emmitt’s real 40 time would be like a 77-80 range on madden. He wasn’t that fast, but he hit the hole quick and had great feet and vision. But smith’s lower speed gave him no breakaway speed. So he played like the real Emmitt on playmakers set. Gashed them for runs like, 4, 8, 12, 3, 2, 22, 5, 6,1, 10.

Lower speed with higher accel gave Emmitt enough burst to be consistently dangerous, but he rarely had that 75 yard run. If he did, it was a wide open hole with that great offensive line.
Yeah, good stuff Tommy. The beauty of the Madden Amp editor is that I can do a global edit to both attributes. Maybe speed -8, acceleration +8 possibly?

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 08:36 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yeah, good stuff Tommy. The beauty of the Madden Amp editor is that I can do a global edit to both attributes. Maybe speed -8, acceleration +8 possibly?
Maybe try +12 acceleration.

Can you change stuff by position? If so, the wrs and dbs may need to be -10 speed and +10 accel. While back i read that 4.53 40 is the average speed of skill guys. If you go to draft scout and look at official 40s, most are in that 4.5-4.6 range, but it’s the acceleration that gives them the separation.

Really need to catch up with your thread. Only reason I haven’t dove in yet is because i know it’s gonna drive me to get a PC. But there’s a new poster on my board that’s found all kinds of stuff like you’ve found.

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #133
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Maybe try +12 acceleration.

Can you change stuff by position? If so, the wrs and dbs may need to be -10 speed and +10 accel. While back i read that 4.53 40 is the average speed of skill guys. If you go to draft scout and look at official 40s, most are in that 4.5-4.6 range, but it’s the acceleration that gives them the separation.

Really need to catch up with your thread. Only reason I haven’t dove in yet is because i know it’s gonna drive me to get a PC. But there’s a new poster on my board that’s found all kinds of stuff like you’ve found.

Sent from my iPad
Yes, you can edit by position. So you can do all wrs only if you want and do every other position differently. Makes testing a hell of a lot easier. Yeah it's really cool to see how EA has things setup and make the game play they way you want it.

Playing:
Old 12-16-2018, 02:20 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Here is a little nugget regarding OL blocking values

60% is rating
22.5 is strength
17.5 is weight
You and I are always on the same page with this game, I actually changed this in mine to be

55%

Size matters in OL and it seems better, I treaded lightly with the blocking stuff because a lot of it was actually reasonable compared to some of the other crap, character interaction among others.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:23 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

GG this was such a good example. Seriously Playmakers set with Emmitt and Thurman based off Madden 25 was so sexeh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 02:36 AM   #136
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefedchaney2001
You and I are always on the same page with this game, I actually changed this in mine to be

55%

Size matters in OL and it seems better, I treaded lightly with the blocking stuff because a lot of it was actually reasonable compared to some of the other crap, character interaction among others.
I wasnt quite sure were I was going to set it. I'll give those values a try.

Playing:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »