Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2019, 02:12 PM   #81
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
So you haven't seen an excessive amounts of drops? Because I have

And I'm not talking about drops where a defender is in the vicinity or battles with the receiver.

I watched receivers flat out drop passes with no one around them. Just a straight drop
Okay, so adjust it, I've always had drops at 15 minutes, I'm more concerned with QB pass completion percentages. there are no "Drops" season stats. Watching games the amount I see are fine. How many straight out drops are you seeing? there are some, I already know that and have stated it.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-30-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2019, 02:28 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Okay, so adjust it, I've always had drops at 15 minutes, I'm more concerned with QB pass completion percentages. there are no "Drops" season stats. Watching games the amount I see are fine. How many straight out drops are you seeing? there are some, I already know that and have stated it.
I see at least 3-4 per team per game.

Quite frequently they’re costing teams 3rd down conversions as well.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:34 PM   #83
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
I see at least 3-4 per team per game.

Quite frequently they’re costing teams 3rd down conversions as well.
I know what it's doing, 3rd down conversation have been fine.

I'll tell you how to fix it, lower the quarter minutes and raise Wider Receiver Catching, if you can't live with it. I'm not doing that.

The objective is to get a full season of realistic stats as close to the NFL watching all games with 15 minute quarters, which Madden has a problem with.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-30-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:07 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

The drops ain’t that bad the game plays really good it doesn’t ruin game I 100% support it
Old 07-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #85
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
The drops ain’t that bad the game plays really good it doesn’t ruin game I 100% support it
Thanks! aside from the issues I know about already, if you see anything else please let me know. As I tweak, I will update the OP.

Improvements will continue where needed, watching games.

Games are playing very good now, scores and team stats look very good also in addition individual stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2019, 08:03 PM   #86
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I'll post some stats (pic's) later tonight, just watched a game, zero fumbles and turn-overs at 40. The games are varied, same as 19 with the sliders.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:44 PM   #87
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

@cdcool Hey how do you control how my team balances the run vs the pass playcalling? Playing with the Browns and they pass pass pass.

Also any particular reason you would putting Roughing the Passer at 99? I set it to that and I got 8 roughing the passer penalties in my last game, and 6 the game before it. With a couple of them, where the ball was batted down and the QB was barely touched, if at all.

Just curious what your reasoning is with this setting?

Last edited by extremeskins04; 07-30-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #88
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
@cdcool Hey how do you control how my team balances the run vs the pass playcalling? Playing with the Browns and they pass pass pass.

Also any particular reason you would putting Roughing the Passer at 99? I set it to that and I got 8 roughing the passer penalties in my last game, and 6 the game before it. With a couple of them, where the ball was batted down and the QB was barely touched, if at all.

Just curious what your reasoning is with this setting?

No problem, Pass and run are controlled by the combination of the slider settings, changing various setting will change how often they run. My run and passing rations are good. I look at Attempts in the final game stats.

99 since the last patch, I tried lower settings. RP is an issue and needs to be patched. When I lowered it, it lowered all penalties, at 99 all penalties are good by the end of the game but still too many called RP calls, it’s okay for now since the number and yards of total penalties are good for most of the games I’ve watched in its entirety. Roughing the Passer needs to be fixed by EA

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 07-31-2019 at 02:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »