Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2019, 11:20 PM   #3441
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Matt are you still getting good injuries with your injury settings? I loved what they were at before with 50 and haven’t changed them because I love having the injuries that force me to adjust when a star player goes out. A small part of me is nervous to lower the value but a larger part says trust you cause you haven’t failed me yet haha. But I was just wondering if you’re still seeing injuries like before?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2019, 11:51 PM   #3442
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Ok so finally was able to play a game on these new sliders, I will say I like them and the game played great. The only negative I had was I had 8 holding penalties. Idk if that is considered too many or what but just seemed ridiculous getting all the holding penalties, what made it worse about 5 of them were in the opponents territory that prevented any points for me to get.

But other than that the game played great
Old 12-16-2019, 12:23 AM   #3443
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Matt are you still getting good injuries with your injury settings? I loved what they were at before with 50 and haven’t changed them because I love having the injuries that force me to adjust when a star player goes out. A small part of me is nervous to lower the value but a larger part says trust you cause you haven’t failed me yet haha. But I was just wondering if you’re still seeing injuries like before?
Yeah, seeing plenty and plenty of variety of positions impacted too.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:04 AM   #3444
Pro

I see that if I play zone they throw more underneath throws ,but in man they throw deeper passes so i find it pretty normal to real NFL game
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhughthom
Matt can answer this better than me, but, like you, I spent a lot of time trying to get 'realistic' ai passing stats by tuning the ai qb accuracy. I found the ai will start to dink and dunk the lower you put it, and they would regularly throw short on third down and stall out drives.

Matt has said to trust him on 50 accuracy many times, and one day I just decided to do it. It's probably the decision that has most enhanced my enjoyment of Madden. The ai qb's don't necessarily get 'realistic' stats, but getting pressure on them getting sacks at opportune moments and forcing the short pick ups makes managing the ai pass game more than possible.

I recommend giving it a go for a season least, don't get obsessed with stats and just let the game play.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-16-2019, 08:21 AM   #3445
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
Hey Matt

I got a couple questions for you:

1) I follow your sliders pretty close with exception of QB accuracy for the CPU. Every version you have it at 50 and I always end up turning it down because I just see far to accurate CPU passing. What do you see at default that that keeps you from dropping it lower?

2) Most everyone who post sliders on this site, including you keep the fumble slider around 50 or even higher. Me personally I rarely see fumbles so I started playing with turning it down into the low 40s and I’m still not seeing many fumbles. Is this slider tied to something more than just players fumbling?

Curious on your insight.
Sorry, just saw this.

1. There was a time in which I had the QBA lowered, but found that the CPU QB just kind of started giving up and it never felt true to their intent. I don't really want charity from the CPU, especially on All-Madden, so it was more about ensuring they don't give up. Instead, I'd rather force mistakes by pressure, and good coverage. If I can see moments in which they are completely inaccurate at 50 QBA, then it does not make sense to lower the value just to get more of that occurring. I've tested QBA up to 75 and the CPU takes just as many shots upfield as they do at 40.

2. I've played around with Fumbles. There was a time where I had it under 50 and loved the tackle animations. The problem was the fumbling was too consistent. It would have taken a balancing act, and a lot of sample size, to get the fumbles value right, relative to the TAK value. Then, the variable of superstar abilities comes into play, which just causes even more of a headache. I loved the animations under 50 fumble created, but the same could be done with the Injuries at MM, RTP and lowering TAK itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2019, 04:16 PM   #3446
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Fantasy Draft League Week 3

www.mixer.com/murseofglory
Old 12-16-2019, 07:34 PM   #3447
Rookie

Played a great game on V.34 against the Colts. I ended up winning 23 - 16. The final yardage difference between the teams was 12 yards. The score went back-and-forth. Both teams had plenty of chances to make their impact. Incredibly even game. Precisely what I want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-16-2019, 07:42 PM   #3448
Banned

Version 34 on watching cpu vs cpu with live playbooks turned on is on points..very realistic is what yu see on Sunday's...im bout to do super sim slow cpu vs cpu in franchise mode..imma sim to the playoffs and watch all playoffs games with version 34 with live playbooks turned on for both teams....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »