Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-11-2019, 02:24 AM   #369
Rookie

Justb__'s Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRT2006
Damn! That coverage looks on point and legit in this video clips! I'm foregoing my attempt at accurate penalty sliders if I can get some gameplay like that. Nice!
Buddy of mine played on 50 Fumble sliders. The game caused 6 fumbles. Is it possible adjustment to 55 with make that big of a difference?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:52 AM   #370
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

I don't know what happened since the adjustments maybe it's just a coincidence, but the 1st half of every game I'm usually in the game or winning and then in the second half I literally can't stop anything and they always come back. Even on the offensive side of the ball the pass rush just flies in and all of my passes go nowhere near the receiver.

Last edited by bt21milton; 08-11-2019 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:07 AM   #371
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justb__
Buddy of mine played on 50 Fumble sliders. The game caused 6 fumbles. Is it possible adjustment to 55 with make that big of a difference?

Yes. I’ve played probably 15 games or so with the set as posted in the OP and I average 1 maybe 2 fumbles per game between both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 03:11 AM   #372
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That should be in the menu > settings > gameplay sliders > penalties section.

All-Pro feels like the CPU doesn't tackle as well compared to AM, but also the CPU offense tends to sputter late in the game vs AM sputters early/mid, but ramps up in the fourth. It varies overall though.

I personally like to play this way in the past:

Home games > All Pro
Away games > All Madden

Basically creates a theme of homefield advantage in a sense. May try it when I start my franchise.

All sliders are relative to one another. If someone is using a 50 threshold compared to an 85 threshold, values are going to need to be adjusted. It's also down to personal preference. I always say adjust as you see fit because it should be rare that anyone plays with the exact set up as posted. This is why it's funny when people post their entire set in someone else's slider thread because that just confirms how much more personal preference takes priority.

The difficulty for me is being content and starting a franchise. I decided this year, in all my games I play (Madden, FIFA, PES, etc) I will be starting franchise/careers no matter what the status of the sliders are.

I have thought about doing the all pro for home games and all madden for away. Actually a brilliant idea. My question is though would you have to adjust your sliders between games? Or would you put all the sliders in your cfm as all madden and then justness simply switch difficulties depending on if you’re home or away?
Old 08-11-2019, 08:13 AM   #373
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Restarted my Oilers franchise again since I have a more accurate set of rosters and draft classes. And pretty much final gameplay and xp sliders. Thanks OCD. I'm still going to play every game this season.
Streaming version 5 All-Madden 2020 Week 1 Oilers @ Colts http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 08-11-2019, 10:05 AM   #374
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt21milton
I don't know what happened since the adjustments maybe it's just a coincidence, but the 1st half of every game I'm usually in the game or winning and then in the second half I literally can't stop anything and they always come back. Even on the offensive side of the ball the pass rush just flies in and all of my passes go nowhere near the receiver.
I echo that. I figured it was just the all Madden monster though...
Old 08-11-2019, 11:44 AM   #375
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

For the last few years of Madden releases I’ve used Flazkos sliders on All Pro. Since he isn’t making slider sets anymore, I was hoping you would make an All Pro set because I’ve trusted your sliders in the past for NCAA. So I used your All Pro set last night and was very satisfied with the results with one exception,lack of penalties. I play as the Rams in my franchise and the first preseason game against the Raiders ended as a 19-13 loss for the Rams. There wasn’t one offensive TD as the Raiders scored a defensive TD on a blocked punt and I returned a INT for a TD. All other scoring for both teams were FGs. The sliders felt great, but there wasn’t a single penalty called which I found to be very odd. I’ve seen others post about penalties affecting gameplay, but what would you suggest raising penalties to? I’ve seen in other slider sets that some are using most penalties at 51 and they’re seeing an increase in penalties being called. Thanks for the great slider set.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #376
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
For the last few years of Madden releases I’ve used Flazkos sliders on All Pro. Since he isn’t making slider sets anymore, I was hoping you would make an All Pro set because I’ve trusted your sliders in the past for NCAA. So I used your All Pro set last night and was very satisfied with the results with one exception,lack of penalties. I play as the Rams in my franchise and the first preseason game against the Raiders ended as a 19-13 loss for the Rams. There wasn’t one offensive TD as the Raiders scored a defensive TD on a blocked punt and I returned a INT for a TD. All other scoring for both teams were FGs. The sliders felt great, but there wasn’t a single penalty called which I found to be very odd. I’ve seen others post about penalties affecting gameplay, but what would you suggest raising penalties to? I’ve seen in other slider sets that some are using most penalties at 51 and they’re seeing an increase in penalties being called. Thanks for the great slider set.

That's the next adjustment to be made. Basically addressing penalties. You are right, they do affect gameplay, however, most values that go above 50 are not as impactful in certain areas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »