Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 05:00 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Hi Tommy. Been a while my friend. I'm sorry, I've tried looking through the thread but I'm not seeing where to look or how to turn off this Illegal man downfield penalty.

Can you tell me where it is?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Been doing good.

Best i can understand, it’s turned off automatically in-game. You have to turn it back in when the game starts. If any of this is wrong, maybe someone will correct me. Don’t have the game. Can’t test myself. Just going on info from others.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-14-2019, 05:12 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 2

It's turned off once in game but the penalty still occurs even tho it's turned off. I can speak on this from experience
Old 08-14-2019, 06:40 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Been doing good.

Best i can understand, it’s turned off automatically in-game. You have to turn it back in when the game starts. If any of this is wrong, maybe someone will correct me. Don’t have the game. Can’t test myself. Just going on info from others.
I shut it off in the main and while I am in the game. Go to penalties during the game and shut it off there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 10:18 PM   #76
MVP

Rick said he’s closing in with the finalization. I think he only changed turning playmaker abilities off. Everything else is OP. Could be wrong. Should hear back soon.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Will probably definitely rent this soon to give them a shot and a more critical eye, but for now, i’ll Just rely on you guys impressions.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-14-2019, 10:28 PM   #77
MVP

About to update the op.

Fumbles-35
Superstar abilities-off——>fixes fumbles allows for 35 fumble and for natural physics with hurdles and stiff arms and special moves.

And once the game starts before kickoff, hit start, go to settings, go to penalties, and turn it on because it’s default is OFF.

After that, do the the slow sim to end like normal.

Quote:
Very limited time with the game, rented it from redbox, fooled around. Probably be a while before i mess with it again. Lots of requests on here and xbox for sliders. Figured i’d Give a base where people could start. Had 3 good games with these. Don’t have any of the patches. Still downloading. Couldn’t find much info on patches. No idea what it does. Will help you guys hone these in, but it will be from a distance with suggestions and not me playing much. If you guys get stumped, ill rent the game again and check it out.

Settings:

1. On setup do expert level and SIM. When in CFM change to Pro skill level. All madden at setup helps playcalling AI and pro in cfm drives better animations and the ratings matter more. Best of both worlds. In the past, all pro has gave me scripted outcomes.

2. Just leave main menu default

Tips; plays better when console isn’t connected to internet during games and when playcall suggestions are deleted. Go to share and save files. Go to delete files. Slide over until you find play call data. Delete the suggestions. This helps stuff immensely, but also this can change from patch to patch. Last year. There were times when the game played better with the playcall suggestions. So, it’s a fluid thing that could change from patch to patch. Right now it doesnt seem like there’s any need to delete your profile, but it’s like the play call suggestions. This changes from patch too patch.

Skill pro —-remember this changes from initial setting

Game style simulation
League type; coaches and owner
Instant starter OFF
Deadline ON
Trade Type enable all
Coach firing OFF
Salary cap on
Superstar abilities OFF——>fixes fumble problem
Injury ON
Pre existing injury Off
Squad steal on
Career clock off
Progression user choice

Quarter length 10 minutes
Accelerated clock 0ff

Sliders (same for hum and cpu)
Qb acc 66
Pass block 35
Wr catch 40
Run block 52
Fumbles 35———->with superstar abilities turned off, we can go back to 35 which opens up all the animations when combined with the lower tackle
Pass defense reaction time 60
Int 46
Pass cover 60
Tackle 37

Special teams default

Injuries 35
Fatigue 65
Min player speed threshold 50

Offside 99
False start 25
Holding 60
Def holding 65
Facemask 50
Def pass int 99
All other penalties ON

Auto subs- RB 99/98

Once game starts before kickoff go to penalties in the ingame menu and turn the illegal man downfield penalty ON. It’s default is off. Remember, turn it ON.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-14-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:37 PM   #78
MVP

Also added this tip to the OP.

Tips; plays better when console isn’t connected to internet during games and when playcall suggestions are deleted. Go to share and save files. Go to delete files. Slide over until you find play call data. Delete the suggestions. This helps stuff immensely, but also this can change from patch to patch. Last year. There were times when the game played better with the playcall suggestions. So, it’s a fluid thing that could change from patch to patch. Right now it doesnt seem like there’s any need to delete your profile, but it’s like the play call suggestions. This changes from patch too patch.

Quote:
Very limited time with the game, rented it from redbox, fooled around. Probably be a while before i mess with it again. Lots of requests on here and xbox for sliders. Figured i’d Give a base where people could start. Had 3 good games with these. Don’t have any of the patches. Still downloading. Couldn’t find much info on patches. No idea what it does. Will help you guys hone these in, but it will be from a distance with suggestions and not me playing much. If you guys get stumped, ill rent the game again and check it out.

Settings:

1. On setup do expert level and SIM. When in CFM change to Pro skill level. All madden at setup helps playcalling AI and pro in cfm drives better animations and the ratings matter more. Best of both worlds. In the past, all pro has gave me scripted outcomes.

2. Just leave main menu default

Skill pro —-remember this changes from initial setting

Game style simulation
League type; coaches and owner
Instant starter OFF
Deadline ON
Trade Type enable all
Coach firing OFF
Salary cap on
Superstar abilities OFF——>fixes fumble problem
Injury ON
Pre existing injury Off
Squad steal on
Career clock off
Progression user choice

Quarter length 10 minutes
Accelerated clock 0ff

Sliders (same for hum and cpu)
Qb acc 66
Pass block 35
Wr catch 40
Run block 52
Fumbles 35———->with superstar abilities turned off, we can go back to 35 which opens up all the animations when combined with the lower tackle
Pass defense reaction time 60
Int 46
Pass cover 60
Tackle 37

Special teams default

Injuries 35
Fatigue 65
Min player speed threshold 50

Offside 99
False start 25
Holding 60
Def holding 65
Facemask 50
Def pass int 99
All other penalties ON

Auto subs- RB 99/98

Once game starts before kickoff go to penalties in the ingame menu and turn the illegal man downfield penalty ON. It’s default is off. Remember, turn it ON.

Teams finished:
Old 08-14-2019, 10:52 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 2

Playcall data isn't in there anymore under files. I've been looking for it and can't find it. Unless someone else can point it out to me they've changed that from last year
Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Playcall data isn't in there anymore under files. I've been looking for it and can't find it. Unless someone else can point it out to me they've changed that from last year
I think the whole "community playcall" thing has just been scrapped, actually. I never see the oddball plays that people consider "money" showing up in suggestions anymore - they're all by scheme and down and distance (though they're still a bit hit and miss sometimes).

That's probably why the playcall data isn't accessible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »