Home

NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS

This is a discussion on NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2019, 10:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO SIMULATION SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey everyone,

I discovered the culprit in having to many penalties being called. It is not the fact facemask, illegal in the,back and roughing the passer is on 55.

The culprit is when u import sliders into CFM and we change DEFENSIVE HOLDING to 65! This slider does not show up in main menu only in CFM.

If you want lesser penalties just import sliders but leave DEFENSIVE HOLDING on 50, but to me game play is still not going to be as good when everything is setup how I have it on front page.

So you can play with importing the sliders and leaving defensive holding at 50, but to me game play not as smooth, tackling feels jagged or off, and coverage not as tight to me.

I just thought I would share, but no plans on changing anything yet or front page. I am sure EA has a title update coming by OPENING NIGHT 9/5/19 that hopefully address the face mask.
i logged in just to let you know how beast these sliders are. really felt the game came alive and it seems more realistic to me. thank you.i played 2 games with these sliders. won both by 1 TD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 12:44 PM   #26
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Hey everyone,

I discovered the culprit in having to many penalties being called. It is not the fact facemask, illegal in the,back and roughing the passer is on 55.

The culprit is when u import sliders into CFM and we change DEFENSIVE HOLDING to 65! This slider does not show up in main menu only in CFM.

If you want lesser penalties just import sliders but leave DEFENSIVE HOLDING on 50, but to me game play is still not going to be as good when everything is setup how I have it on front page.

So you can play with importing the sliders and leaving defensive holding at 50, but to me game play not as smooth, tackling feels jagged or off, and coverage not as tight to me.

I just thought I would share, but no plans on changing anything yet or front page. I am sure EA has a title update coming by OPENING NIGHT 9/5/19 that hopefully address the face mask.

Hey Houston are you testing with the new patch that came out? Also I see that TFG Roster will be coming to PS4 very soon just a heads up
Old 08-21-2019, 03:37 PM   #27
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
i logged in just to let you know how beast these sliders are. really felt the game came alive and it seems more realistic to me. thank you.i played 2 games with these sliders. won both by 1 TD.
Hey thanks for trying these out and signing in to give your feedback. Glad to see these are playing realistic for another user.

Continue to let us know how these are going for you this season.
Old 08-21-2019, 03:44 PM   #28
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Hey Houston are you testing with the new patch that came out? Also I see that TFG Roster will be coming to PS4 very soon just a heads up
I have the patch downloaded, but have not plugged in any games yet. I will be doing that soon.

I do my own roster set and will begin those with EA official week 1 roster update. I will make a roster thread soon and let everyone know the progress thats interested in those as well.

My rosters take usually 1 month to complete with us having every player accurate, ages, height, and weight etc....I create every missing player, every missing practice squad player, every player EA leaves off due to injury, unable to perform list etc...

Last edited by Houston; 08-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:52 PM   #29
MVP

Houston's Arena

I will try to test some games later today using the exact settings on page 1 of this thread to see if any changes need to be made since patch v1.10.

Last edited by Houston; 08-23-2019 at 07:30 AM.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:43 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
I will try to test some games later today using the exact settings on page 1 of this thread to see if any changes need to be made since patch v1.10.
did you upload these on ps4?
Old 08-23-2019, 07:14 PM   #31
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
did you upload these on ps4?
I did not, because in order for these to work as intended you can't just import sliders and play. There are other main menu things that need to be set.

It's probably best to manually enter everything on front page takes about 10 mins to get the best results.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 08:45 PM   #32
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
I did not, because in order for these to work as intended you can't just import sliders and play. There are other main menu things that need to be set.

It's probably best to manually enter everything on front page takes about 10 mins to get the best results.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
How testing going with the new patch?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »