Home

#Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings*

This is a discussion on #Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings* within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2020, 08:11 AM   #65
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
I DId It !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
'Breaking News'-TB12. Here in Tampa Bay area rampant talk of Tom Brady coming. A running back signing pending with that announcement coming first.

I did it. Check out the time.I predicted tb12 to Tampa Bay before most everyone else ! L0L !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 03:44 PM   #66
Pro

patch-tuner-update 102

Another patch update today. and social isolation...
Old 03-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: patch-tuner-update 102

Quote:
I joked with my wife the other day that I’ve been practicing social distancing for he past 20 years.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-01-2020, 07:38 PM   #68
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Repurchased Madden sending out feelers as to if anyone can got this game to run like a simulation of football rather than a arcade

Last I played ....no Ballcarrier jukes..no Qb scrambling ..
Has anything changed ? Would love your opinion and see your sliders or view on game ....I’m downloading the game now patch 1.28 ( yikes)

I should mention I run Cpu vs Cpu ...as coach mode is out..because Madden forces you to joystick your field goals ...!!!
Old 04-02-2020, 03:35 PM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Repurchased Madden sending out feelers as to if anyone can got this game to run like a simulation of football rather than a arcade

Last I played ....no Ballcarrier jukes..no Qb scrambling ..
Has anything changed ? Would love your opinion and see your sliders or view on game ....I’m downloading the game now patch 1.28 ( yikes)

I should mention I run Cpu vs Cpu ...as coach mode is out..because Madden forces you to joystick your field goals ...!!!

Thanks for the post. I have been intending to play again and re-check stuff but then another patch dropped.With all that's going on I don't know if or when I will be able to put any emphasis on m20.good luck and stay safe.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #70
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Re: #Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings*

Quote:
*UpDates* 1/11/20*

Thank you is my first two words for the many who have inquired about my health. My apologies for the lengthy delay in my researching, testing and posting of my most up to date game settings. I made a horrendous mistake in participating in a Halloween costume contest at the game store at the mall. I dressed up as a madden ratings adjuster. About 40 or so spectators were present with approximately a dozen more entering the contest. I was getting negative vibes which I felt for some reason was due to my choice of costume. As soon as it was announced that I was voted by the sales clerks as the 1st place finisher a rowdy group of competitive gamers started towards me while jameis winston who was signing autographs threw a ball at me. Luckily for me it was intercepted by the female assistant manager before it hits me. Adding insult to injury my prize was a copy of madden 20, Pre-owned!

Style-Scrambler-Senses Pressure-Paranoid-Forces Passes-Balanced-High Motor-0n-Throws Ball Away-Off-Braces For All Hits

Pocket-senses pressure-oblivious-forces passes-conservative-throws ball away-Yes-High motor-on

Balanced-senses pressure-Trigger Happy-forces passes-Balanced-Throws ball away-no-High Motor-On
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Settings on Intro Screen-Arcade-Expert
Main Menu-Sim-All-Pro

Injury-44-Fatigue-54-Threshold-40
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Offside-55-False start-52-Holding-62-Facemask-30-dpi-80-illegal block in back-52-roughing the passer-5-intentional grounding-off-Running into the kicker-0ff

fg power-51-fg accuracy-47-punt power-53-punt accuracy-62-kick off-47
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
QB Accuracy-44-Pass Block-44-WR catch-44-Run Block-55-Fumble-74-Pass reaction-44-Interception-26-Pass coverage-44-Tackle-40

High Motor -0n(All Players- except offensive and defensive lineman)-Ball Carrier Moves-Assist-Half Back and Wide Receiver-Senses Pressure-0blivious-LineBackers-plays ball-Aggressive-Safetys-Strips Ball-on-defensive ends-swim move and spin move-on

Auto Flip defense-on-Ball Hawk-0n-Heat Seeker-0n-auto strafe-on

I urge you to create Custom Playbooks,both offense and defense. Around 120-130 plays only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours upon hours of research and testing have resulted in the above gameplay settings. My approach is trying new things. As well as the 'usual suspects' here I am impressed with the findings of Cynthia Frelund on the NFL network and subscribe to Pro Football Focus.
Hoping all is well with you ....if by chance you’ve looked at game recently below are a couple of points of interest...

I know this is a old thread..but I keep an eye on you love your take on Madden
I love runningback jukes ..truck animations ect ...
I see your “high motor “ is on for all players except OL and DL..
Now things may have changed with patches ect but, high motor on doesn’t it make animations jittery arcade like.
Also the Oblivious on for HB and WO..interesting...
Old 04-10-2020, 02:41 PM   #71
Pro

ea patches and my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Hoping all is well with you ....if by chance you’ve looked at game recently below are a couple of points of interest...

I know this is a old thread..but I keep an eye on you love your take on Madden
I love runningback jukes ..truck animations ect ...
I see your “high motor “ is on for all players except OL and DL..
Now things may have changed with patches ect but, high motor on doesn’t it make animations jittery arcade like.
Also the Oblivious on for HB and WO..interesting...

I heard that ea just patched the game yet again. I haven't had an opportunity to check stuff out recently. I also heard that many are having problems downloading files. I hope this isn't wide-spread as alot of gamers put in alot of hours to share their efforts with others. Again,I hope to feel well enough to play soon and let you all know my findings. Thanks for your correspondence.Everyone please have a safe and Happy Easter 🙏 .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2020, 07:41 PM   #72
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Re: ea patches and my thoughts

Quote:
I heard that ea just patched the game yet again. I haven't had an opportunity to check stuff out recently. I also heard that many are having problems downloading files. I hope this isn't wide-spread as alot of gamers put in alot of hours to share their efforts with others. Again,I hope to feel well enough to play soon and let you all know my findings. Thanks for your correspondence.Everyone please have a safe and Happy Easter 🙏 .
Take care...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »