Home

#Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings*

This is a discussion on #Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings* within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
#Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings*

_______
---------------------------------__________
"Additional Recommendations"

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 08-20-2021 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Outdated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 02:50 PM   #2
Pro

Feedback

Thank you Tommy! I'm looking forward to delving into M20 and having fun without my health dictating to me. What a first half of action on RedZone. I haven't seen this mix of good/bad gameplay in years. John Madden said the biggest difference in gameplay was between week 1 and 2. In the last year or so people said the nfl was influencing the differences in madden, such as injuries and penaltys. As of today madden gameplay would appear to be mimicking the nfl.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:44 PM   #3
Pro

Madden Tournys

Last week I watched the first m20 tournament. I like how the competitors are having to use a specific team and that teams own playbook. Previously someone could use a mut compiled team and whatever playbooks they wanted, such as 4-3 odd on defense or pats offense. Scripted plays occur, at times in the most inopportune moments, so that stick skills won't always dominate. You can check out footage of this on youtube.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:24 PM   #4
Pro

SeaHawks win !

What a way to kickoff the 💯year anniversary of the nfl, excitement galore! I expect more injury news tonight and tomorrow with severe injurys to big name players. I also wanted to let you know that a guy called Bart Simpson on youtube has dozens upon dozens of complete nfl games from the 70's,90's,etc. that is well worth you checkin out. Also Jacob Reid has made some m20 vids with interesting content.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:40 PM   #5
Pro

My Slant on a few things...

I have not played m20 in a few days but am reading about a patch or 2 within the last day or so. The results you get are in direct proportion as to what you put in. It's how you Play the game! Stick skills only go so far. Scripting occurs throughout the game. In order for you to have Fun, you must make adjustments to the Game Settings. Read through the threads of those who have been around awhile to see what they do, and then make alterations to Sliders and Player Traits. Everyones gameplay is unique to that individual, so all outcomes will vary to. QB Play is the most vital, as to how the other positions play. Tweaking here and there, overhauling of ratings, or no tweaks. Whatever it takes to achieve what it is you desire. I hope to play some more soon and will post some results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 08:25 AM   #6
Pro

My mistakes

Hmm, not sure I am playing m20. But what I am sure of is that I am terminally ill !
Old 09-12-2019, 08:34 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: #Force Multiplier*Traits*Sliders*Ratings*Game Settings*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
You sure you're playing Madden 20? The clutch trait has been removed this yr.
Just noticed the clutch rating is missing the other night. Is that the only thing they removed? I guess a lot of stuff went to the super star abilities gimmick. I haven’t looked at any of that junk. At least they gave us a tab to turn that stuff on and off. I think the abilities still show up with them turned off because players look like themselves out there, it just isn’t as super-juiced when turned off.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-12-2019, 08:37 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: My mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Hmm, not sure I am playing m20. But what I am sure of is that I am terminally ill !
Take care buddy. You need anybody to talk, shoot me a PM.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »