Home

Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2020, 10:31 AM   #41
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Yeah fair warning...episode 02 went historically wrong. It's a good example of the importance of not falling behind with momentum too early and too often.

I love the challenge all madden presents though. All Pro simply does not suit me. My browns were destroyed in real life yesterday and I realized “this would never happen to me on all pro” hah!

I even had run blocking slider down to 10 on all pro, still would religiously run for 100+ yards.

I’m ready for the all madden jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2020, 03:02 PM   #42
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Question about one thing, on all pro I can hardly break tackles with nick Chubb with cpu tackle slider at 48..would it be okay to turn cpu tackle down to 42 or so for your set?
Old 09-14-2020, 04:26 PM   #43
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Question about one thing, on all pro I can hardly break tackles with nick Chubb with cpu tackle slider at 48..would it be okay to turn cpu tackle down to 42 or so for your set?
Sure give it a try. I find the falling forward that most backs animate for to be very realistic.

Check your broken tackle stats vs the rest of the league though. That's the comparison I'm aiming for.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #44
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Sure give it a try. I find the falling forward that most backs animate for to be very realistic.

Check your broken tackle stats vs the rest of the league though. That's the comparison I'm aiming for.

Will do, I’ll check out rest of the league stats before I adjust.

Old 09-14-2020, 05:49 PM   #45
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Live with these. Every thing is exact except +2 to fg power and +5 to punt power. Week 1 vs Ravens. Hoping my line holds up. Traded Njoku plus a 3rd to the Patriots for Joe Thuney.

https://twitch.tv/rmiok222

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2020, 06:50 PM   #46
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Holy smokes that game was ridiculous lmao. I was sweating. You don’t get that on all pro. I drove all the way down the field to the goal line down by 4. 2 seconds left 4th down, incomplete. I lost 17-13.

I have a somewhat unrelated silly question I’m hoping somebody can help me with real
Quick. I can see people commenting on my twitch streams but I have no idea how to reply, can I reply within the app? Where do I go? I have no idea. I’m tech illiterate.

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-14-2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:08 PM   #47
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Holy smokes that game was ridiculous lmao. I was sweating. You don’t get that on all pro. I drove all the way down the field to the goal line down by 4. 2 seconds left 4th down, incomplete. I lost 17-13.

I have a somewhat unrelated silly question I’m hoping somebody can help me with real
Quick. I can see people commenting on my twitch streams but I have no idea how to reply, can I reply within the app? Where do I go? I have no idea. I’m tech illiterate.

Open the YouTube app, and then click on your own stream after it starts. You can monitor chat that way. Make sure you turn down your phone volume if you're talking.

Sounds like an awesome game!
Old 09-14-2020, 07:21 PM   #48
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m on twitch, maybe I’ll switch to YouTube though just so I can look and respond to comments. That game was the best game I played so far this year. Amazing set. It’s really fun not winning every game by 20+ on all pro. I’ll post stats from now on. I threw two awful red zone ints, if I was more careful I would have won. Turnovers cost me the game!

I’m going to start my franchise with these for sure. I’ll post the links here when I play if you’re okay with that mike.

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-14-2020 at 07:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »