Home

All Madden NG SET - Based off Rens & Mizzourah

This is a discussion on All Madden NG SET - Based off Rens & Mizzourah within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2021, 11:44 AM   #33
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: All Madden NG SET - Based off Rens & Mizzourah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueNautilus
Still having a blast with these.

I'm now the furthest into a franchise I've gotten since Madden 16.

I'm in WK11 of 2021, sitting at 5-5 with a chance to make the playoffs in consecutive years if I can put together a serious winning streak.

As with last year, DAL is on a rampage and looks like a lock to win the division, which means I'll have to sneak it, again, as a WC team.

There's lots of interesting drama as I continue to try to find a way to craft an offense that works with Daniel Jones's skill set and a defensive scheme that allows me to play complementary football.

The 50 INJ has been a great setting, as I've had to deal with significant injuries to Barkley, my LT Thomas, and a handful of other starters.

I'm very much looking forward to the stretch run & seeing if I can get 5 more wins out of my next 8 games to improve by 1 game over last season's 9-7 performance.
Yeah 50 injury is perfect, I've had to deepen my bench over the years.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:50 PM   #34
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Lions year 3: GM10 vs Tua and Dolphins, Defense dominates!!PS_App_20210215_114756.jpeg

PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Twitch: TheGritzBlitz
Old 02-15-2021, 08:44 PM   #35
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Lions year 3: GM11 vs Allen and Bills, Defense dominates again, 7-4 now.
Current Playoff picture...PS_App_20210216_014242.jpegPS_App_20210216_014246.jpeg

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2021, 12:01 PM   #36
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Broncos Year 2:

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-16-2021, 02:46 PM   #37
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Broncos Year 2: Improve on the year to 5-1. Raiders put up a fight. They drop to 1-5 now. #2 Broncos defense keeps on rolling. Stutton had a 3 TD game. Another big season unfolding for the Star WR who is going to be looking for a big contract soon.

IMG_0735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-16-2021, 08:29 PM   #38
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Wanted to share my Lions year 3 lineups on offense and defense

I was on 3 year to make playoffs, so all in on year 3. After only 4 wins year 1, and 5 wins year 2. Sitting at 7-4, we have good chance to make goal. Yes coach firing is on with goal to make playoffs.

:PS_App_20210217_012851.jpegPS_App_20210217_012844.jpeg

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 02-16-2021 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2021, 09:25 PM   #39
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Fields is coming along nicely, good luck the rest of the way!
Old 02-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Finished 2021 at 10-6 and have earned a WC berth against the Bears.

This marks a one-game improvement over the 2020 9-7 performance and the 2nd straight year of earning a WC berth.

I've had a tough time keeping pace with DAL in the division, so until their team breaks up a bit from age or cap-related pressure, I may have to get used to playing a WC game each year I make the post-season.

I'll post some key stats once my playoff run is over, but there are some cool storylines already from the 2nd season.

First is the development of Daniel Jones. I struggled mightily through the first season and a half to fit him into Jason Garrett's offense and then into versions of the NE offense. I also struggled mightily to maximize the talent I had at the WR position, which consisted mostly of undersized guys who had short area explosiveness but not great long speed or press-beating ability.

Around mid-season, I moved to the LV playbook and the WCO. Jones responded immediately with drastically improved performances. My WR corps also improved its performance drastically by being put into a system that leveraged their skill sets. Darius Slayton was the biggest beneficiary, as he went from an afterthought in S1 to a 1K YD WR in S2. Sterling Shepherd also had a strong S2 after a very meh S1.

Another interesting storyline is Saquon Barkley. He played all 16 games in S1 and made the Pro Bowl after dominating on the ground and in the passing game.

In S2, I lost him in WK1 due to a quad tear and he went out for 8 games. He came back for 5-6 games and then fractured his shoulder blade in the last game of the season. He's now out 23 weeks.

I picked up his 5th year option after S1 because he stayed healthy and dominated, but now I'm having to deal with an oft-injured star player, and I may very well try to ship him off in the pre-season for whatever compensation I can get so I can use the salary I'd have paid him to bolster other positions.

This post-season is going to be crucial for Jones. If he shows he can win a playoff game, I will continue to build around him. If he falls on his face, I will start thinking about replacements.

The Bears have one of the better defenses in the game, so moving the ball against them is going to be a challenge. They have Foles at QB still, and while his OVR is low, he beat me last year and I'll never count him out.

Fun times!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »