Home

Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2021, 06:34 PM   #33
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

CPU VS CPU with the 3 changes you suggested after my two games. Pats lose to Jets at Jets 32-25 . Jets Darnold 15-22-199-68%-1td-1int rushing gore 15-98-2td Johnson 7-33 Wesco 2-4 Darnold 2-20 . Receiving Herndon 5-44 perriman 4-44 crowder 4-101-1td Mims 1-9 Johnson 1-1 Jets D 6 TFL 4 sacks 2 int 2 pdef 1 FF 1 FR PATS Cam 25-37-247-67%-2td 2int rushing Michel 17-125 -1td cam 4-5 Harris 4-16 white 4-8 receiving Edelman 7-47-1td Izzo 6-58 Byrd 4-49 1td white 4-49 Michel 2-22 Taylor 1-8 Harry 1-14 pats D 3 tfl 1 sack 1 INT 1 pdef total plays 119
Old 02-22-2021, 07:21 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
CPU VS CPU with the 3 changes you suggested after my two games. Pats lose to Jets at Jets 32-25 . Jets Darnold 15-22-199-68%-1td-1int rushing gore 15-98-2td Johnson 7-33 Wesco 2-4 Darnold 2-20 . Receiving Herndon 5-44 perriman 4-44 crowder 4-101-1td Mims 1-9 Johnson 1-1 Jets D 6 TFL 4 sacks 2 int 2 pdef 1 FF 1 FR PATS Cam 25-37-247-67%-2td 2int rushing Michel 17-125 -1td cam 4-5 Harris 4-16 white 4-8 receiving Edelman 7-47-1td Izzo 6-58 Byrd 4-49 1td white 4-49 Michel 2-22 Taylor 1-8 Harry 1-14 pats D 3 tfl 1 sack 1 INT 1 pdef total plays 119
Wow that slight tweak in QBA and Pass Blocking dropped the Comp% to a more realistic number.

Running game really opens up with lower tackle slider.

I just have hard time deciding if I like the 25 tackle setup or the 40 tackle setup.

At 40 teams really have to grind out yardage but 25 has some gorgeous RB animations like hurdles, spin moves and jukes.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 02-22-2021, 08:15 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Made a couple changes on the 1st set of Sliders Human vs CPU

Rounded up from 66 to 70 on the CPU QBA and decided to put both User Blocking Sliders to 0.

CPU takes more deep shots but they were off target too much at 66. 70 seems to keep the ball in the field of play down the sidelines to give them a shot at catching it.

Goff finished my 1st game at 62% and Matt Ryan finished my 2nd game at 67%.

Also with run blocking at 0 and CPU tackle at 60, Zeke is avg 4.2 YPC and still has 3 broken tackles in two games. Longest run was 58 yards.

Those numbers are with the regular starting OL though not with those two bums at Tackle (Terrence Steele and Travis Knight).

On that set Fatigue is 65

But I need to test at 70 and see if backs will rotate more.

Also, I noticed that vs the Rams A.Donald was able to utilize his power moves much better when I dropped the blocking sliders.

But I also think the higher pass rush ratings for Power Moves and Finesse Moves are tied to blocking slider and Pass Coverage.

The animations for those moves triggering more often is what I'm trying to accomplish

No sense in having players with 90 Finesse move rating and they never utilize their finesse moves doing gameplay when you play the game vs the CPU right?

Out of the box everyone is doing that silly stand in one place OL vs DL patty cake animation.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2021, 08:41 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 21

Just FYI...I didn't get any back rotation until I lowered their stamina to 65, put fatigue on 72. Even that was sporadic. I finally relented and changed In/Out to 95/90. That helps, but the fatigue system seems broken to me at this point. Much of the rotation logic is tied to schemes in CFM and what playbook you are using...even in Play Now...which is all I do. Playbooks are a key input to great gameplay...too bad custom ones can't be used in CFM.

Using these on the alltime re-edit I am doing on 21 PS4. As you already know, much of what we see on the field is driven by the roster we are using and associated player ratings. That's why one set of sliders may work very well using X roster but others think they are lacking because they are using a Y roster, whether custom or stock EA. It's a real chase your tail situation...as usual!

C
Old 02-23-2021, 05:15 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thanks for the heads up Capa

I'll just leave it at 65 and roll with the punches.

Don't think I want to do any player edits because I need a break from all that stuff lol

Old 02-23-2021, 08:07 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1
Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

Quick update on cpu vs cpu testing

Started a new cfm. 75 man rosters. Playing week 1 games for multiple teams.

I would highly recommend anyone on NG try the 1 speed threshold btw.

Also highly highly recommend 55 fumble and 40 tackle. Seeing some fantastic animations that I didn’t see in the full season I played on pure default sliders. More ball carrier dynamic / special moves, a wider variety of tackling animations. In short, much more realism imo.

I tried multiple games with the fatigue at 75. My experience is this may be harming the cpu QB more than helping as the QB seems to go red faster than other players. I think this impacts a variety of cpu qb actions including mobility, decision making, and throw accuracy.

I also noticed a lot more sacks coming with the high fatigue. Which is strange when you figure that at 50 fatigue and the 1 speed threshold, the pass rush is actually visibly faster into the backfield. Especially elite edge guys. But the qbs seem to process and react faster. Perhaps due to less fatigue impact.

I have made some minor adjustments to the excellent set Playmakers posted. After about 20 games (replayed several over to validate outcomes) these adjustment are simply minor seasoning on a great Playmakers pizza.

I switched back to all-pro as a personal preference for the slightly faster animations.

Also, for scramblers, I found some good info on another OS post that has helped take a guy like Kyler Murray and make him play more realistically versus scrambling within 1 second of good coverage. Make sure throw away is off and make sure the scramblers do not have ideal force passes. Make it balanced.

Here’s what I’m currently testing with:

CPU VS CPU
*All-Pro
*INJURY: 48
*FATIGUE: 50

*QBA: 63
Pass Block: 51
*Catching: 56
Fumble: 55
*Run Block: 52
Pass Reac: 50
Coverage: 45
Int: 35
Tackle: 40

Special teams and penalties same as Playmakers OP.

*=Change to OP settings.

Last edited by bakersville123; 02-24-2021 at 07:28 AM.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:22 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
Quick update on cpu vs cpu testing

Started a new cfm. 75 man rosters. Playing week 1 games for multiple teams.

I would highly recommend anyone on NG try the 1 speed threshold btw.

Also highly highly recommend 55 fumble and 40 tackle. Seeing some fantastic animations that I didn’t see in the full season I played on pure default sliders. More ball carrier dynamic / special moves, a wider variety of tackling animations. In short, much more realism imo.

I tried multiple games with the fatigue at 75. My experience is this may be harming the cpu QB more than helping as the QB seems to go red faster than other players. I think this impacts a variety of cpu qb actions including mobility, decision making, and throw accuracy.

I also noticed a lot more sacks coming with the high fatigue. Which is strange when you figure that at 50 fatigue and the 1 speed threshold, the pass rush is actually visibly faster into the backfield. Especially elite edge guys. But the qbs seem to process and react faster. Perhaps due to less fatigue impact.

I have made some minor adjustments to the excellent set Playmakers posted. After about 20 games (replayed several over to validate outcomes) these adjustment are simply minor seasoning on a great Playmakers pizza.

I switched back to all-pro as a personal preference for the slightly faster animations.

Also, for scramblers, I found some good info on another OS post that has helped take a guy like Kyler Murray and make him play more realistically versus scrambling within 1 second of good coverage. Make sure throw away is off and make sure the scramblers do not have ideal force passes. Make it balanced.

Here’s what I’m currently testing with:

CPU VS CPU
*All-Pro
*INJURY: 48
*FATIGUE: 50

*QBA: 63
Pass Block: 51
*Catching: 56
Fumble: 55
*Run Block: 52
Coverage: 45
Int: 35
Tackle: 40

Special teams and penalties same as Playmakers OP.

*=Change to OP settings.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm really enjoying NG Madden because I had completely shelved the game back in November on CG because of the idiotic QB play.

Going to take a break from sliders because I feel these are pretty solid as a base set.

Time to make me some classic rosters now.

Thanks for all the feedback and input.

Old 02-23-2021, 11:41 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you have Superstar abilities On or Off?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »