Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2021, 05:34 PM   #73
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I followed up on this suggestion for the CPU Tackle Slider at 40

My initial reaction is Good Lawd the tackling feels fluid and amazing. I'm seeing a much better momentum game now.

Between Pollard and Zeke I can clearly tell a difference. The CPU pursuit angles to my surprise isn't that bad although I haven't used Dak much as a runner.

With 0 Run Blocking there is hardly any suction between blockers and defenders in pursuit. I'm seeing CPU defenders engaged but they don't warp right to my ball carrier. It's like their block shed rating really matters now

Toss plays and sweeps look really good to watch and I have time to react and allow blocks to setup but it doesn't make running any easier.

Going to look at this a few more games just to make sure but I think you might have hit a home run here with the 40 tackle setting vs the lower human running game settings.
Yes!! I've been labing these hard. Using teams with star defense players against power running teams with big backs. Ive got to tell you....Chub, Henry, Mahomes, have ripped me a new one on the ground. With CPU tack at 40 you are able to get to the corner and with threshold at 25 actually make a move to cut upfeild. With cpu at 50 their tackle radius was just to large. You could see the corner but once u got near it, it would suck you into a tackle. I agree and thank you for taking time to see for urself. Please try a game using Chub. Good heavens he is a brisier up the middle with the highest break tackle rating of the game. Again this rating makes the most sense. Shedding tackles without user input. With the fatigue high like you have it. It prevents every from being a big play. Very very good set my man. (STANDING OVATION)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2021, 05:43 PM   #74
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

I saw the plowing over a T thing like you saw… Brandon Graham put the Falcons RT on his ***!! So awesome to see.

I cant wait to see what Young and Sweat do in my Franchise! Running with WFT this year, should be a fun year!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by The Kid 24; 08-26-2021 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:07 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I saw the plowing over a T thing like you saw… Brandon Graham put the Falcons RT on his ***!! So awesome to see.

I cant wait to see what Young and Sweat do in my Franchise! Running with WFT this year, should be a fun year!

Sorry bro

I'm a die hard Cowboys fans so I hope your franchise becomes a miserable experience and you lose every game LOL

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2021, 07:15 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Good stuff.

I’m working a cpu cpu base set that you can start off with when you start tinkering with that set. I’ll post it later tonight. Also can be a base set/guide for the guys that have 22 on the pc and old systems.

For the time being, im having a blast with 21. It plays a nice game of cpu/cpu. I made a roster for it for the upcoming season, and im just watching playoff games and simming the season. Looking real good. I may share a link later. Got a good one going now between bucs and niners in a wild card. Brady trying to come back for a win.
I can't recall have we ever attempted Pass BLock and Run BLock with 0 setting for CPU vs CPU gameplay?

I'm actually really loving the feeling of the blocking sliders because I see all kinds of interactions on NG.

I may never go back to higher blocking sliders if NG continues to allow gameplay like this up front.

It opens up great possibilities with roster editing for the Classic rosters with guys like Charles Haley and Reggie White.

I mean if Randy Gregory could put a OT on his *** imagine how ratings could unleash Reggie White

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-26-2021, 07:24 PM   #77
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Going to give the Hybrid set a go tonight.

Playing:
Old 08-26-2021, 07:58 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 6

It’s worked in the past. More pass block at 0 than run block.

Quote:
I can't recall have we ever attempted Pass BLock and Run BLock with 0 setting for CPU vs CPU gameplay?

I'm actually really loving the feeling of the blocking sliders because I see all kinds of interactions on NG.

I may never go back to higher blocking sliders if NG continues to allow gameplay like this up front.

It opens up great possibilities with roster editing for the Classic rosters with guys like Charles Haley and Reggie White.

I mean if Randy Gregory could put a OT on his *** imagine how ratings could unleash Reggie White

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-26-2021, 08:24 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 6

Skill level intermediate at intro screen setup which is Pro inside the game

Clock options:
12 minute 20 second runoff-gives best experience

Or 10 minute 25 second runoff

Or 13 min 15 runoff

0r 15 minute 11 second run off (ten drains too much time and causes the cpu to not use motion plays because the clock runs out. 11 sec runoff gives enough time.)

Gameplay helpers:
Auto flip def play: ON
Defensive ball hawk: ON
Defensive heat seeker OFF
Defensive switch assist: ON

Injuries: 10
Fatigue 70
Player speed parity scale 25

Penalties:

One suggestion. If punt returns and kick returns arent explosive, move offside and false start to 50. This helped in 21.

Gameplay sliders:

Qb acc 65 or 90 or 81
Wr catch 40
Pass block 0 or 35

Run block 40
Fumbles 35

Pass def reaction 50
Int 50
pass coverage 50

tackle 40

visual feedback. i *always make sure to have dynamic play call turned ON and *previous play info OFF and play call style enhanced.. one of those crazy settings. just seems to play better with this setup. i turn all the on field visual feedback stuff OFF.

Explanations:

Live Playbooks:
When you turn these on you need to kae sure it’s in in the Main Menu and when you start a game in cfm, have a second controller plugged up. At controller select, After you select your team, turn on live playbooks. With second controller turn on the other team’s playbook or change their uniforms, it will stick. Just move the controller back into the middle after you make changes.

What does Live Playbooks do??
This is the most undervalued, publicized feature on madden that really helps the game with playcalling. With both team’s having these on, you see more shots down field on first and second down. With default book you just see most take shots down field on 3 and long. You see the default playbook have star ratings for plays but they don’t have much a gameplan built. Seems like the live playbook ON have more plays starred and better more diverse gameplans. They just call plays more instinctively. If something works, they keep doing it. I see teams adapt an adjust more as the game wears on with the live playbooks ON. When turned off the cpu tends to throw the ball way more than they run and they throw tons of screens and just run bad stuff in general.

The gameplay helpers:

auto flip: this ON helps to stop slot wrs and tes from catching too many passes.

ball hawk ON helps the pass d break on the ball better. with this on, you see more deflections and better awareness for closing speed. makes them play more to ratings. seems to give dbs and lbs more instincts in coverage but not in an overpowering way.

heat seeker Is too powerful when on. it really stops up the run game *too much. it’s almost like the rb has to run through a brick wall, *no matter you run block setting.

switch assist ON seems to help with the coverage and timing as well. when off, i saw dbs and lbs hesitate too much in coverage. plays way better when ON.

Qb acc: this affects qb awareness way more than it does accuracy. When higher, you see the qb throw more balls away, they move in the pocket better, take off a little bit more, they don’t hold the ball too long. It just gives more human AI to the qbs.

Fumbles: when at lower settings, works more as a rb ability slider where you see more moves by backs. Also gives more fumbles when lower. 35 is a sweet spot.

Pass reaction defense: this does have some affect on how dbs play the ball in the air, but really is more of a run/pass balance type thing. When lower, under 50, rbs have a hard time getting yards on swing passes and dump offs. The defense is way too good at charging upfield and stopping it 50 seems to be the best place for this. The Gameplay Heklpers like ball hawk help more with these settings than the sliders.

INT: this has as much to do with deflections as it does int. Think of it more as a ball skills slider. 50 works really good on madden 21.again, the gameplay helpers really help with the way dbs break on the ball. 50 seems like the best spot.

Pass cover: seems like this has more to with pass rush and how quick dbs and lbs drop into coverage. Again. 50 is the best on madden 21. Just like the other 2 pass defense sliders, the gameplay helpers seem to really do most of the work when this is at default.

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #80
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Sorry bro

I'm a die hard Cowboys fans so I hope your franchise becomes a miserable experience and you lose every game LOL

Haha!!! I figured that was coming!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »