Home

Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2022, 09:30 AM   #65
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Xbox Series S. Exhibition.

Forward progress doesn't register sometimes, unless these are new, obvious coaches challenge situations--which I don't think is the case because I went in to check the replay without a prompt regarding challenges.

I noticed it in an exhibition game last night and thought it was just a bad spot or a one-off thing but I just had this happen...

3rd and 1, I get the first down by a good yard and a half before being pushed backwards. I return to the playcalling screen and I'm confused as to why the FG option is there. Lo and behold, it's 4th and inches.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2022, 09:34 AM   #66
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Saw the forward progress issue above on Series X Cloud Franchise as well
Old 08-24-2022, 08:43 PM   #67
Rookie

Platform: Xbox Series X

Bug: On the franchise hub screen, the “top threat” player has the wrong stats listed. Specifically, for RB it showed Defensive stats instead of offensive stats. I don’t recall seeing this before.

Mode: Franchise (Preseason)

Recreate: Possible isolated incident?
Old 08-24-2022, 10:57 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Xbox Series X
Cloud CFM
Repeatable

Constantly getting disconnected. My internet connection is awesome. Not having issues with Xbox Live at all. But it's very frustrating. It won't immediately desync me. It waits like 10-15 minutes and then kicks me out and I lose all of my progress. I lost 3 weeks of the offseason (resign, FA, 2nd FA wk) one time and had to do it all over again. Happening with multiple different CFMs. Very annoying.
So glad I checked the forums for this. I spent a couple nights ago absolutely losing my mind. Had 3 different cfms going just trying out different teams and playstyles and wanted a bigger sample size for simming thru seasons. I kept thinking I was losing track of where each season was and was really starting to wonder if I was losing my mind. Chalked it up to being too sleepy and went to bed. Same issue xbox x online cfm.
Old 08-25-2022, 12:10 AM   #69
Rookie

ynkeecwby's Arena

Passing reticle and meter setting always reverts to hidden. I’m in series X. Only play solo online franchise vs cpu teams. Those 2 settings revert immediately even if you switch them, exit settings and re-enter. I’ve made sure profile saving was done. I never see the reticle or meter so not a case of hidden cosmetically but setting actually locking to visible.
Old 08-25-2022, 10:28 AM   #70
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

Platform: Xbox Series S

Bug: Booth Review Challenge / Replay glitch - The booth challenged a User fumble, and it was right to do so, but the replay shown was the play just before it where I threw to my TE who simply caught a pass and was tackled out of bounds. I did not get my ground forced fumble overturned like should have occurred.

Game Mode Experienced In: WK 3 Preseason / Offline Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: I have yet to see it again, and I am in WK 2 of regular season, offline franchise, now.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): no, sorry.
Old 08-25-2022, 12:13 PM   #71
AJG
Rookie

PS5

in Franchise mode, once I got to late season and playoffs, suddenly my starters at many positions were not in the game. I definitely noticed this on the defensive line, running backs and wide receivers. They were definitely not injured.

The depth chart has them in the correct spots, but they are not in the game at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2022, 12:23 PM   #72
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG
PS5

in Franchise mode, once I got to late season and playoffs, suddenly my starters at many positions were not in the game. I definitely noticed this on the defensive line, running backs and wide receivers. They were definitely not injured.

The depth chart has them in the correct spots, but they are not in the game at all.

You check fatigue levels? You been training starters in full pads all season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »