Home

Madden NFL 23 Patch #4 Addresses Franchise Mode, Gameplay & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Patch #4 Addresses Franchise Mode, Gameplay & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2022, 11:38 AM   #41
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 23 Patch #4 Addresses Franchise Mode, Gameplay & More - Patch Notes

Maybe I'm wrong or being nitpicking but I swear I read in the forums a long time ago that they put the Steelers on the wrong sidelines. Looks like they didn't fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2022, 12:23 PM   #42
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Title Update 4 Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red467Doby
I am pretty sure that today's patch reverted back to this behavior where the playbooks are set to Arizona's in the franchise games. When I went to advanced settings prior to today it always had the right playbook for my team. I wonder if this affects CPU's playbook selections as well.

I just figured out if you go into advanced setting pre-game and switch live playbooks from on to off and on again it switches the playbooks to the correct team. Still don't know if this works for the CPU. guess you have to pay attention to their formations in game.
I been having this issue in the game this year, before every game my playbooks are set to Arizona, same if I create a coach to.
Old 11-18-2022, 01:06 PM   #43
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Title Update 4 Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Yes, because that can be shown in a quick clip that goes over well on a platform like Twitter.

They're not going to make a video showing "Fixed an issue allowing players to exploit defenders by using pump fake and throw-away at the same time, leading to zone coverage defenders ignoring the QB scrambling past the line of scrimmage". That's something that just gets fixed.

Some of you guys spend a lot of energy looking for every reason to feel slighted.
You're right. Madden is in a great state currently and they care about franchise...........
Old 11-18-2022, 03:15 PM   #44
Just started!

Re: Madden NFL 23 Patch #4 Addresses Franchise Mode, Gameplay & More - Patch Notes

Has anyone confirmed 100% either way if the save corruption issue for offline franchise has been fixed? And, if so, does the patch fix an active franchise or do you have to start new?
Old 11-18-2022, 04:00 PM   #45
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Didn’t want to create a whole thread for this, but is it not possible to turn off the momentum effect? Not a fan of the feature and even more so not a fan of the giant box in the bottom right telling me what each tier means. It’s so distracting and takes up some much screen real estate pre snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2022, 04:46 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Didn’t want to create a whole thread for this, but is it not possible to turn off the momentum effect? Not a fan of the feature and even more so not a fan of the giant box in the bottom right telling me what each tier means. It’s so distracting and takes up some much screen real estate pre snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it is not possible. FWIW I hated it at first too, but it’s been two years of it now and I barely even see it anymore.
Old 11-18-2022, 06:12 PM   #47
Rookie

My Madden 23 did not auto update the patch # 4 did that happen to anyone else? No way to force the update? Thanks ALL!
Old 11-18-2022, 06:15 PM   #48
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by october71
Has anyone confirmed 100% either way if the save corruption issue for offline franchise has been fixed? And, if so, does the patch fix an active franchise or do you have to start new?
I believe it was only a fix to the online issues, and the offline is still occurring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »