Home

Official Uniform error list

This is a discussion on Official Uniform error list within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 08:00 AM   #1425
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Uniform error list

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth437
More uniform errors:

Attachment 103225

Attachment 103223

The color of the horns on the helmet should match the bright gold color on the jersey. And the base of the horns are too wide; they should be more narrow.
They should also be more metallic than last year. I can't really tell here, but clearly the color is off (also, the gold pants need to match as well).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #1426
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Colts helmet numbers are the wrong font.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #1427
Just started!

The kerning in 15 was unacceptable. How hard could this really be to fix? I really don't understand how there could be all of these uniform errors with no patches to fix them.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #1428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDIV
The kerning in 15 was unacceptable. How hard could this really be to fix? I really don't understand how there could be all of these uniform errors with no patches to fix them.
There WAS a patch to fix several last year, including the Patriots, Giants and 49ers (49ers pants were off white and were made closer to the right color, the Giants had a pants issue I think, and the Pats had the wrong color stripe on their jerseys). There were more as well, I just can't remember them all.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:09 PM   #1429
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
There WAS a patch to fix several last year, including the Patriots, Giants and 49ers (49ers pants were off white and were made closer to the right color, the Giants had a pants issue I think, and the Pats had the wrong color stripe on their jerseys). There were more as well, I just can't remember them all.
Wow did they really fix all that during this past season? I stopped playing M15 by the end of September... If so that is good to hear.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:58 PM   #1430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Wow did they really fix all that during this past season? I stopped playing M15 by the end of September... If so that is good to hear.
Yep. They fixed it either late September or early October.

Anyway, if this is night lighting, I'm pretty pleased with the 49ers helmets. This looks either overcast or night, but it's a HUGE improvement over M15. They are just brown M15, but this has the characteristics bright yellow fuzzy reflection.

images upload

This is the closest they have ever gotten it. The game has a cooler filter, but other than that th color is spot on. The only issue is the pants are too shiny.

image hosting 5mb

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 08-01-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #1431
MVP

Kane you have GOT to fix the Rams helmet. I'm sorry but you are wrong. Those are NOT two different shades of gold. It's that the helmet is more metallic, and it cases it to look slightly different. You're not seeing a greener gold, you're seeing better reflection of light, including the green field. The key is angle, because it's metallic. At the right angle, the two golds are an exact match. (I wonder.. is this why the 49ers helmets were so brown last year?)

screenshot software

Same color, just different reflectivity. Both are New Century Gold, but one has a more metallic quality. Even wikipedia, scribe.com, and numerous hex code sites and team color codes.com agree: there are only two colors in the Rams uniform, New Century Gold and Millennium Blue (aside from neutrals like white, of course).

Please take care of this. As a 49er fan I'll be seeing the Rams twice a season. :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2015, 10:35 PM   #1432
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Kane you have GOT to fix the Rams helmet. I'm sorry but you are wrong. Those are NOT two different shades of gold. It's that the helmet is more metallic, and it cases it to look slightly different. You're not seeing a greener gold, you're seeing better reflection of light, including the green field. The key is angle, because it's metallic. At the right angle, the two golds are an exact match. (I wonder.. is this why the 49ers helmets were so brown last year?)

screenshot software

Same color, just different reflectivity. Both are New Century Gold, but one has a more metallic quality. Even wikipedia, scribe.com, and numerous hex code sites and team color codes.com agree: there are only two colors in the Rams uniform, New Century Gold and Millennium Blue (aside from neutrals like white, of course).

Please take care of this. As a 49er fan I'll be seeing the Rams twice a season. :/
well said. That's all i ask for is the horns to be more metallic gold. They fixed the blue in the helmet and it looks amazing. I dont know why the gold in the helmet wasn't. I hope they do its my only complaint (based on the screenshots) of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »