Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

How hard would it be to update the gloves/shoes? Seems like pretty low hanging fruit to me...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #58
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Honestly, and this is coming from someone who hasn't bought a Madden game in seven years cause of their low quality, I feel like what I saw was pretty good. I couldn't completely tell from the video, but for the first time in so long I feel like I can have a sliver of optimism towards Madden this year. Can't judge off this one video, got to wait for details.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #59
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Dramatic camera angles again? What happened to the awesome TV camera angles from a few years back?
Old 06-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #60
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

E3 hasn't even happened yet...

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #61
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Dramatic camera angles again? What happened to the awesome TV camera angles from a few years back?
My guess, they are probably reintroducing those camera angles back into Madden 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #62
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not going to make any judgement until I see more at E3. I am curious about the dynamic pre-game and halftime shows.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:24 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
Judging by the animations and AI logic it is safe to say that in a decade EA hasn't been able to top 2K5. Part of me is stunned by and proud of 2K for making such a masterpiece, but the majority of my feeling is just sadness that we are stuck with the same old ugly, unrealistic mediocrity.
What makes you say that about the animations and AI?
Old 06-06-2014, 11:25 AM   #64
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

After watching the video I didn't come away overly impressed. Regardless of tattoo-gate yesterday, the picture sparked interest with its graphical detail.

This video didn't really show anything new off or had anything that got me (and it seems most everyone else on here) that excited. I know they are holding off showing too much before E3 but they should of showed something off that would keep the buzz going into next week conference

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »