Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #113
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
My greatest fear is that as soon as someone loses a tournament or a ranked match due to an incomplete pass to an otherwise wise open receiver that video of that play is gonna hit youtube and the "why is my quarterback missing the wide open guy, COME ON EA" crap starts.

I am as excited for the inaccurate passes as anybody. If QB ratings actually matter now, wow, that is a HUGE step up. Please don't cave in on this one, EA
No need to fear that, it's going to happen without a doubt. People do it with things like fumbles already.

I don't think they would change it then change it back. They know people will complain but they have to be pretty immune to people complaining by now.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #114
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
My greatest fear is that as soon as someone loses a tournament or a ranked match due to an incomplete pass to an otherwise wise open receiver that video of that play is gonna hit youtube and the "why is my quarterback missing the wide open guy, COME ON EA" crap starts.

I am as excited for the inaccurate passes as anybody. If QB ratings actually matter now, wow, that is a HUGE step up. Please don't cave in on this one, EA
Literally, the thing I'm most excited about in accordance with better coverage. So frustrating having to play on 3 for pass accuracy to get decent results and by decent results I mean either on the button passes or balls 15-20 yards too far. Can't wait to see this in action. Never will be so excited to see incomplete passes in my life lol.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #115
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Literally, the thing I'm most excited about in accordance with better coverage. So frustrating having to play on 3 for pass accuracy to get decent results and by decent results I mean either on the button passes or balls 15-20 yards too far. Can't wait to see this in action. Never will be so excited to see incomplete passes in my life lol.
Yeah man, for sure.

Honestly....I traded in M25 for PS4 pretty much deciding I was probably done. I liked it a lot at first but over time the flaws killed it for me.

I told myself to not get excited, and I am definitely not jumping on the train as fast as I usually would in years past, but so far, the stuff I have read so far is very very exciting for me. I really hope to see it in action and experience it for myself in August.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0
The gameplay and presentation in Madden NFL 15 looks awesome on new features. Hopefully, Infinity Engine 1 or 2 will be introduced to the mobile version including other features similar to Madden NFL 13 on XBOX 360/PS 3 or Vita version (Connected Career as a coach similar to FIFA Series on mobile or Franchise Mode). Please bring multi-season for the iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch/Android) even if resembles to the Vita game couple years ago on top of unlocking player card by reliving the moment that some players/teams were featured in Madden 25. Don't mind if upcoming rookies are auto picked during the off season by having retirements including career ending injuries, free agency (similar to Madden 12), redo depth chart, and start next season. Hopefully it will bring in higher ratings in iOS version.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #117
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
No need to fear that, it's going to happen without a doubt. People do it with things like fumbles already.

I don't think they would change it then change it back. They know people will complain but they have to be pretty immune to people complaining by now.
Yep, same goes for penalties. Only a select few of us actually want to see them in the game. The rest will just complain and say Madden is picking winners the second they have one go against them.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 06-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #118
Rookie

"Infinity Grass" ?????????
Old 06-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #119
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Stop complaining you girls

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #120
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce

Stop complaining you girls

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Are you serious? You're going by ONE guy that played the game who probably doesn't really care about most of the things we said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »