Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #105
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Call me jaded, cause I am, but other than the pass accuracy, which is much needed, I feel I've read everything on this list at least once since 2010.

Finally, my question is, if I decide to play on All-Madden will this new logic be present, and will these new animations be present, because I swear those 300 plus new catch animations they added since however many years back only trigger on Pro. It would be nice if EA could pull back the veil on some of this stuff.
Just read a write-up by goodgamebro that mentions there are many more WR animations now because of the re-work of the pass accuracy, much more WR animations are noticed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #106
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

I don't understand why EA thinks that presentation means "let's add a bunch of cameras on the field and call it a day..."

That's not presentation.

And why is there a half-time show but they don't talk or show anything about the other games happening in the NFL so we feel immersed like we do on Sundays? Why don't they talk about injuries that happened? Why don't they discuss hot/cold streaks for a player, trends, predictions, statistics?

Also no post game show discussing the key players and showing their highlights? No other games also? They said they couldn't implement it or didn't have time or something.

Not that my expectations are high anymore, but just saying.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 06-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #107
Banned

OVR: 1
Presentation has me to at least a rental.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #108
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maafla1
I STILL want to know if they fixed the statistics engine, specifically how division/conference standings are calculated. A team finishing 9-6-1 should be AHEAD of a team finishing 9-7 and BEHIND a team finishing 10-6. Anyone know anything about this.
It still does this? I remember running into this glitch in Madden '10.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #109
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Oh another nugget for Madden 15. You can only hot route one time coming out of the huddle until you get to the line of scrimmage. #Madden15
Love this. I don't really play online anymore and I wish you were limited to one or two the entire time but I'm sure this is big for online players.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #110
Pro

OVR: 2

With new d-line moves, they should make O-line moves to counter it and then we could have full 11 on 11 online football.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #111
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

I know some people are pessimistic, as they have the right to be, but things like:

Quote:
Player celebrations are fluid and doesn't look like a cut scene. Other players are around when celebrating.
Quote:
The match up stick allows you to see fatigue, route running, speed, height, run block, pass block. #Madden15
Quote:
Oh another nugget for Madden 15. You can only hot route one time coming out of the huddle until you get to the line of scrimmage. #Madden15
Small things yet HUGE changes for people who tried there hardest to enjoy M25. The cutscenes were ridiculously bad last year .The fact that you can't see matchups/fatigue in any realistic way is equally ridiculous when trying to play a SIM style. And we all know how unrealistic hot routes have been, dare I say ridiculously bad?

I think it's clear that EA has fixed a lot of little things that were big issues to people who can kind of enjoy Madden's gameplay.

And I couldn't be happier that they FINALLY added real skills training that teach football concepts not just how to press a button. The difference between the FIFA drills and Madden drills was just crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #112
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

My greatest fear is that as soon as someone loses a tournament or a ranked match due to an incomplete pass to an otherwise wise open receiver that video of that play is gonna hit youtube and the "why is my quarterback missing the wide open guy, COME ON EA" crap starts.

I am as excited for the inaccurate passes as anybody. If QB ratings actually matter now, wow, that is a HUGE step up. Please don't cave in on this one, EA

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »