Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Yep. 41 drops, 6.6 % drop rate. The average for the NFL was 4.6%. Let's say you give him those 13 receptions back (4.6 of 619 attempts is 28 drops).

His completion % rises to 62.5.
TD% rises to 4.1
YPA rises to 7.15

Rating probably goes up a little because of all of these factors.

He still doesn't sniff the top 15 in terms of qb performance last year. 93 is a great rating, and if he didn't have the body of work that he does, it'd probably be too high considering his age and dropoff.
The only stat that really matters is .775 winning percentage! Brady wins games albeit: half the team being injured, no WRs and lots of drops, brand new cast of characters, fumbles, poor D, ect. We all saw what happens when you add a few weapons around Tom Brady in 07. Tired of hearing that Brady and Manning have fallen off or have taken a step back lol; how do you throw 55td passes, 5500yds if you have fallen off? Mannings throwing power is a bit low too at 86; how about 90.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #82
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Tom Brady is the product of the system he is in,,,Nothing more...Bilichick (sp?) is the key to the success, I hate to say, cause I can't stand him....Put Brady on any team Matt Casell ended up on and watch Brady fold just as Cassell did...
I couldn't disagree any more. Look as what all those other coaches that took the "system" with them did. Brady is the system. Bledsoe wouldn't and didn't do the same. Also it's funny how crazy his numbers got with Moss. Moss had two very bad years before he got with Brady. Of course any great player has the coaches and supporting cast to thank but, I can't believe anyone who watches or knows football could have the opinion you just posted. It's mind blowing really.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:16 PM   #83
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
OKay, Brady's ratings are way over inflated....He lost to Eli Manning in not one, but 2 Super Bowls...
I'm gonna need warning on this guy, he's instigating arguments for no apparent reason, bringing up random statements that have no correlation to ratings of this season and is being just obscene.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:16 PM   #84
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
OKay, Brady's ratings are way over inflated....He lost to Eli Manning in not one, but 2 Super Bowls...
"He" lost? LOL didn't realize it was boxing or MMA
Old 07-22-2014, 04:17 PM   #85
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
I'm gonna need warning on this guy, he's instigating arguments for no apparent reason, bringing up random statements that have no correlation to ratings of this season and is being just obscene.
Sorry for adding to it. Back to the Madden rating debate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #86
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Sorry for adding to it. Back to the Madden rating debate.
You're all good, you were kinda furthering my point lol.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #87
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
The only stat that really matters is .775 winning percentage! Brady wins games albeit: half the team being injured, no WRs and lots of drops, brand new cast of characters, fumbles, poor D, ect. We all saw what happens when you add a few weapons around Tom Brady in 07. Tired of hearing that Brady and Manning have fallen off or have taken a step back lol; how do you throw 55td passes, 5500yds if you have fallen off? Mannings throwing power is a bit low too at 86; how about 90.
If we were going by winning % then Russell Wilson's team won the most games last year, including the most important one. So obviously he's a 99 across the board, right?
Old 07-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #88
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

How Brady is ranked below Wilson is absurd. He should be easily Top 2. Looking at the trash he brought to the AFC Championship he is obviously better than Russell, Brees, and Rodgers who are surrounded by much superior talent and I wont get into Brady vs. Manning the head to head battles speak for themselves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »