Home

Does Statistics finally matter in Madden 15?

This is a discussion on Does Statistics finally matter in Madden 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2014, 11:31 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Does Statistics finally matter in Madden 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I never have any problems with my DL getting tackles. Most DE in the real NFL average around 4 tackles a game, for DT's its about 3. Your DL averaging 2 could be just about right depending on what settings you play on.
Without looking at the stats, I would wager a guess that it is scheme dependent. A 4-3 DE should be getting more than a 3-4 DE.

At any rate, I often had the opposite problem. Ngata always made too many tackles. I should not have abused the AI's refusal to consistently double team my uber-good NT who has the bull rush trait so that probably had something to do with it. What can I say, I am weak willed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #26
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Without looking at the stats, I would wager a guess that it is scheme dependent. A 4-3 DE should be getting more than a 3-4 DE.

At any rate, I often had the opposite problem. Ngata always made too many tackles. I should not have abused the AI's refusal to consistently double team my uber-good NT who has the bull rush trait so that probably had something to do with it. What can I say, I am weak willed.
I am actually more of a 3-4 guy myself and my ends usually have 3-4 tackles a game and a couple sacks. My nose tackle on the other hand always dominates one on one coverage, I know its a weakness of the game but I can't help bull rushing the center or guard and throwing him down like a rag doll. I can often get 2-3 sacks a game with my NT.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #27
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Yes,"12 recorded assisted tackles correctly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »