Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #177
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballphanatic
Has their been any word on if they are adding to relocation cities?? I am not all for going crazy like going to Mexico or Ireland but I like the idea of Las Vegas being an option (doubtful) and specially with the Raiders mentioning that San Antonio is a possible moving site it shouldn't be completely ignored i think.
San Antonio was in last year.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
San Antonio was in last year.
I know. Was really just using that as an example of a team trying to move
Old 08-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #179
Rookie

I highly doubt that the NFL cares at all about most game elements. Suspensions are another story though, you couldn't randomly have a player test positive or break the law...that seems silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I would love to see holdouts, suspensions, etc. The NFL will never allow most of that though because it makes the league look bad. As for the stadiums I agree with you they need to return to what they had in past Madden's where you could actually design the stadium yourself. Even if they just allowed us to change the logo's, endzone, sidelines and field I would be happy.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #180
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jershy88
I highly doubt that the NFL cares at all about most game elements. Suspensions are another story though, you couldn't randomly have a player test positive or break the law...that seems silly.
Some things like that are also disallowed by the NFLPA license, it's not just an NFL thing.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #181
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballphanatic
Has their been any word on if they are adding to relocation cities?? I am not all for going crazy like going to Mexico or Ireland but I like the idea of Las Vegas being an option (doubtful) and specially with the Raiders mentioning that San Antonio is a possible moving site it shouldn't be completely ignored i think.
Josh held a competition in March for people to redesign logos, uniforms and change cities for team relocation. We have to wait to see what made the final cut but San Antonio was available last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 01:32 PM   #182
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Its so obvious that CFM didn't get much of an upgrade. They should release some news this week talking about how they revamped the sim stats AGAIN and more XP crap. And then they will go on about how the draft classes will always be different every season. which they have been saying for two years.

Old 08-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #183
Rookie

I think M25's CFM was very manageable but there was one thing that ruined it for me. The draft classes made me lose interest, causing me to start a new CFM. Dont think I ever made it to a regular season year 3.

Obviously, there were the head-scratching player ratings, the permanent long sleeve players, and the bulky elbow pad players that littered the landscape by season 3. I couldnt get past that lack of attention to detail in a game mode I was supposedly enjoying by investing in my team's future. Draft classes are the whole point of this game mode in my opinion.

For anyone who hasnt played EA NHL's Be a Pro or EASHL mode, you create a persistent skater who keeps his identity, vitals and attributes the same until you change or upgrade him. It is similar to Madden's superstar mode, except this created player is tied to your account instead of confined to a career mode.

I propose Madden use this template for Superstar mode. With that in place, a system of sharing your gridiron avatar could be devised, my thought being that for every online game you play, your opponent's created player is downloaded and saved into your draft classes folder.

OTP games would fill that folder in a hurry.

These avatars, through achievements or upgrades, could become more valuable as time goes on, thereby giving incentive to play all the modes I mentioned well after the RL season ends. You play Superstar mode to make your avatar better, you play online modes to download other avatars, you start a new season when you have accumulated new draft classes.

Imagine ranking up your avatar until he becomes a first round draft pick in 75% of all CFM modes he appears in. Or drafting players from your friends list and sending them to the pro bowl. Tons of possibilities.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #184
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but it would be great if before we sign a player in CFM, we could give him a tryout, like in real life, and make him do some drills based on his position to see if he fits the mold of the team we are playing as, and if he impresses enough to win a roster spot on the team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »