Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but it would be great if before we sign a player in CFM, we could give him a tryout, like in real life, and make him do some drills based on his position to see if he fits the mold of the team we are playing as, and if he impresses enough to win a roster spot on the team
Yeah man, I've always wanted them to show you "Game film" and generate a few plays where a player has the camera focused on him. You could spend points to unlock another game clip to see what kind of stuff the prospect does on the field.

It would be so sweet cuz you would also be seeing what the guy looks like in pads, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #186
Just started!

Smile Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Connected Franchise seems like its gonna be better than last year i'm glad.Thanks Ea
Old 08-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #187
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

Everything big has been talked about, two small things that bug me that are at the top of my head right and that i hope are addressed in 15:

White Sleeve Glitch(granted i havent played madden next gen so i dont know if it even made it to the next gen madden 25) this goes with fixing draft classes but it really bugs me seeing my players with those white sleeves

Popularity: It doesnt go up for me, i drafted a qb 1st overall and hes been lighting it up, future hall of famer and hes not even on my list of most popular player on the team as far as jersey sales or anything like that.

I know there are a ton of more important things that need to be addressed but these are whats bugging me right now as i play CFM.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:04 PM   #188
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

I also hope that injuries finally occur in practice, like they do in real life. That would make practice a lot more realistic

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #189
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
I also hope that injuries finally occur in practice, like they do in real life. That would make practice a lot more realistic

AMEN! I have quite a few gripes with CCM/CFM but the lack of a wear n tear injury system, including the ability for nagging/multiple injuries, that effects ratings and can be played through might be the biggest. I feel like Lewis Black or Denis Leary every time I think about how Josh Looman is the same person that created HC09 and CCM/CFM. As much as I despise earning XP as it's currently formatted, I completely agree with you that a robust injury system, that can be toggled on/off for practice, would help manage it.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #190
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

If they added practice squads I'd be open to this, but there's enough injuries as is IMO.

If they added training staffs that you could upgrade that would help with prevention and healing it would cool.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 08-05-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #191
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

I like the idea of wear and tear injuries. Like a fatigue system in NBA 2K except it plays into injuries more so.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 01:18 PM   #192
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
If they added practice squads I'd be open to this, but there's enough injuries as is IMO.

If they added training staffs that you could upgrade that would help with prevention and healing it would cool.
I think when you refer to "enough injuries" you mean the way Madden has done it for almost a decade and I agree. However if they were to institute a more realistic and progressive injury system, I don't think having it in without full practice quads would be an issue. I'm all for full practice squads mind you, I'm just saying that and a better injury system are separate issues, imo.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »