Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 09:05 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
1: This has zero to do with this thread..
2: Overall is seen differently based on each teams scheme.
i was just had a question because player overalls were all over the place ,i just like to keep my CFM realistic thats all .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 09:06 PM   #106
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
1: This has zero to do with this thread..
2: Overall is seen differently based on each teams scheme.
i just had a question because player overalls were all over the place ,i just like to keep my CFM realistic thats all .
Old 07-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #107
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub_ZERO2777
i was just had a question because player overalls were all over the place ,i just like to keep my CFM realistic thats all .
Understood but just saying this thread has zero to do with Madden 25.
Anyways like I said player overalls will be different based on what team is looking at them.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-30-2014, 06:21 AM   #108
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I really hope they took things further than just practice. I too am not that fond of the XP system and much prefer the old progression circa Madden 2004. Obviously XP is here to stay for now so I hope at the very least there is some additional mechanics other than just practice. Something like a coaching staff where the coaches add some sort of multiplier to XP that you gain. So maybe your better at developing receivers than lineman. I don't know. I'm just desperate to find out what were working with.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #109
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I really hope they took things further than just practice. I too am not that fond of the XP system and much prefer the old progression circa Madden 2004. Obviously XP is here to stay for now so I hope at the very least there is some additional mechanics other than just practice. Something like a coaching staff where the coaches add some sort of multiplier to XP that you gain. So maybe your better at developing receivers than lineman. I don't know. I'm just desperate to find out what were working with.
At the very least they have to re-add coaching staff (with some sort of functionality or effect in the game).... I hope :/
Old 07-30-2014, 07:31 AM   #110
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
At the very least they have to re-add coaching staff (with some sort of functionality or effect in the game).... I hope :/

I would love to see assistants added back with ability of retiring players to become coaches.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #111
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I would love to see assistants added back with ability of retiring players to become coaches.
I was just thinking about a situation from Hard Knocks where all the coaches are sitting around the table discussing who is going to get cut. They ask the RB's coach what RB is the most expendable. Ask the LB's coach if he would miss a certain player.

I was thinking about a scenario where ratings, are for the most part hidden or maybe visible but not absolute (says 89 but could be anything from 75-99). And then during preseason when the cut days come you go through some sort of interaction with these position coaches on who they'd suggest you cut but ultimately you make the final call if you so choose. Kind of like position battles but a little bit different.

You could give coaches different ratings for things like identifying talent, developing players, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #112
Rookie

I just want to see a real coaching mode...ya know...where Im not punting, kicking, having to make pitches or handoffs on Read/Speed options...my running QB runs on his own like the CPU running QB....no passing icons cluttering the screen. I shouldn't have to snap the ball. In 25, there really wasn't much on the field difference between being a player and a coach. Since they refuse to give me back CPU vs CPU...at least give me a definitive Coach Mode. Why is that so overlooked?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »