Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #177
Banned
 
NYGiants4Natic's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Sony's passing on the EA Access really doesn't bother me at this point, at least after the preliminary information that the early release games may be subject to a limited time trial.

If it turns out the sports games in particular are unlimited access then I will be upset
I would be stunned if the Sports games were not full access except for MUT

Just like it was for Season Ticket last gen.

The 2 hour thing is only for story driven game that you cannot get full access for 5 days because you can beat the game.

Sports games has no issue like that.
NYGiants4Natic is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:25 AM   #178
Banned
 
NYGiants4Natic's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
The funniest thing about this deal is mostly every video ea has been showing of their games has been shown on the PS4 😎
Why is it funny? EA did not say no to PS4...This is not an exclusive thing to MS

Sony said no because they are afraid it will cut into their PS Now sales. That is the only reason behind this.

EA would love to have PS players as well. But Sony throws out this bogus not good value for gamer like they want to speak for you when in reality they should have said.

We do not want to or have the means to pay EA for this and it would hurt our PS Now service which is terribly priced right now.
NYGiants4Natic is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #179
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,631
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Sony's passing on the EA Access really doesn't bother me at this point, at least after the preliminary information that the early release games may be subject to a limited time trial.

If it turns out the sports games in particular are unlimited access then I will be upset
That's where I am at as well.


With Sony passing, I wonder if that ruffled some feathers at EA? Will XBO start getting more exclusives, will they develop on One first and port to PS4?

Last edited by Brandwin; 07-30-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Brandwin is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #180
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
I would be stunned if the Sports games were not full access except for MUT

Just like it was for Season Ticket last gen.

The 2 hour thing is only for story driven game that you cannot get full access for 5 days because you can beat the game.

Sports games has no issue like that.
You never know I've had season ticket and on the site it tells you what time it expires with this they have yet to clarify it. People are asking them and they have yet to give a straight up answer which they won't because they want to sell as many subscription possible.
Malcd9583 is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #181
Banned
 
NYGiants4Natic's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
You never know I've had season ticket and on the site it tells you what time it expires with this they have yet to clarify it. People are asking them and they have yet to give a straight up answer which they won't because they want to sell as many subscription possible.
True but EA will never live it down if it is 2 hours for sports games. Not going to happen. They told you that with the tweet that 2 is the lowest amount and that is for some games only others will get more.

Madden and Fifa will have all modes except MUT and maybe a new mode they might be introducing but just play now for 5 days or exhibition mode is more then worth it.
NYGiants4Natic is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #182
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Why is it funny? EA did not say no to PS4...This is not an exclusive thing to MS

Sony said no because they are afraid it will cut into their PS Now sales. That is the only reason behind this.

EA would love to have PS players as well. But Sony throws out this bogus not good value for gamer like they want to speak for you when in reality they should have said.

We do not want to or have the means to pay EA for this and it would hurt our PS Now service which is terribly priced right now.
Yea I know sony passed on it them taking away the fans option sucks but I just meant EA obviously wanted sony because they been doing all their videos with the ps4 this year for the first time in a very long time.
Malcd9583 is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:36 AM   #183
It's about that time
 
greenegt's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wash. County, MD
Posts: 4,475
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

For those who went the $4.99 monthly route, can I pay that with funds from my XBL account or do they ask for Credit/Debit info?
__________________
XBL: Mean Greene

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
greenegt is offline  
Old 07-30-2014, 10:50 AM   #184
MVP
 
friscob's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 0
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
For those who went the $4.99 monthly route, can I pay that with funds from my XBL account or do they ask for Credit/Debit info?
Will most likely require an active card bc of an auto renewing policy. Doubt theyll allow one month at a time purchases
__________________
OS Red Zone

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
friscob is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Top -