Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 03:40 AM   #513
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

I would imagine Madden has to be Wednesday night/Thursday morning because if it was Thursday daytime that would be technically less than 5 days right?
Old 08-18-2014, 05:11 AM   #514
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

For the people considering doing the EA Access, are you buying the digital download too? I might just pay $5 for the one month plus buy the game which should come out to about what I would pay at the store for the game, then when my month is up, purchase the yearly subscription for $30 and then i can get te game early again next year.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:33 AM   #515
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Xbox One does not preload right now. The first games to do that will be Forza Horizon 2 I believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #516
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

I have the EA early access but buying the game from Best Buy because it's a better deal. I have a $5 reward certificate and they give you an additional $10 certificate for the preorder. That's $15 off plus digital content. I will use the $10 certificate to get NBA 2K15.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #517
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
For the people considering doing the EA Access, are you buying the digital download too? I might just pay $5 for the one month plus buy the game which should come out to about what I would pay at the store for the game, then when my month is up, purchase the yearly subscription for $30 and then i can get te game early again next year.
I'm basically using the EA Access as a glorified demo, if I like Madden, I'll purchase it, but for PS4. Not sure if I'm going the digital or physical route though yet.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #518
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I paid 5 bucks for early access and then immediately canceled my subscription. I'll download Madden early and then buy it digital when it comes out.

So basically I'm able to play Madden 15 five days early (and I get to play Peggle II for free haha).
Old 08-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #519
Rookie

ShavarHayes's Arena

OVR: 2

Sooooo, only 6hrs of gameplay? Are we rioting or what?

I play sim because there's no other way to play. PERIOD
Old 08-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #520
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html

Please use this thread to discuss the latest news about EA Access and Madden NFL 15.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »