Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #129

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
As a company, do you think it is wise to give a consumer, who is not guaranteed to purchase your $60 game, 72 hours of access to your product?

This site does have an age limit, no? I mean I hope I'm speaking to adults here and not wasting my time imparting logic into this conversation.
Is this a serious post ? you get 72 hours of access to Madden 15 on 360 and PS3 with season ticket this year. And nobody is guaranteed to purchase after that time is up.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #130

OVR: 34

Quote:
You're paying $30 a month for this? Tell me more about this magical plan you've signed up for that is 3x the price of Netflix.

Typo. I fixed it. lol $30 a year.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #131
Pro

OVR: 8

Ea screwed everybody over, damn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #132
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
As someone who purchased the EA Access it is technically a fair deal the MAJOR error is how they failed to mention up front that you'd only be able to play Madden 15 for 6 hours. That would have changed people's perspective on it and they knew this. That is exactly why they waited about two weeks to even mention it was only a 6 hour deal. It only cost me $5 to play FIFA so it was well worth it but the way they went about it was terribly unprofessional/bad business. Think they ever heard of the Better Business Bureau?

Didn't EA say their games would be limited? Most assume the sports games wouldn't have a limit..
Old 08-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #133
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
So a $30/year program that currently has 4 titles included and will add more in time while never removing any, plus discounts on game and DLC purchases is bad? I'd rather have this then pay $25 for Season Pass that only game 72 hour access for 5 games (now 4) and some DLC discounts.
You are different than me. I'm a sports fan so I already purchased Fifa and Madden. I also purcahsed Battlefield because it was one of the few good launch games. So the only game I was getting was Peggle.

Even with their future games, I already have UFC. I plan to buy Madden and Fifa again. So the only games they could put in the vault that I would want would be NHL and Dragon Age but that wont be until 2015.

So the early access was the main reason I subscribed for a month.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #134
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Couple of comments:

Second, EA has given 72 hr access to their sports games for 3 years and still has sold millions of games. If anything people playing the game for 72 hrs encouraged them to buy the games.
Not to mention most of the Season Ticket buyers bought the game anyways and it was extra money for EA ON TOP OF the 60 dollars for the game they were getting anyways just so the person can play early. So Season Ticket made sense. EA Access? not so much.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:22 PM   #135
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
As a company, do you think it is wise to give a consumer, who is not guaranteed to purchase your $60 game, 72 hours of access to your product?

This site does have an age limit, no? I mean I hope I'm speaking to adults here and not wasting my time imparting logic into this conversation.
Can you not read. Season ticket, as he stated, give us 72 hours of gameplay without having to purchase the game. I swear some people.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:22 PM   #136
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Couple of comments:

First, slow down with the insults. Most people here are adults and people have been addressing you in an adult manner. You keep going down this path and you wont have to worry about OS' average age because you wont be here anymore.

Second, EA has given 72 hr access to their sports games for 3 years and still has sold millions of games. If anything people playing the game for 72 hrs encouraged them to buy the games.
This. Resulted in more positive sales from me than negatives. In the end they got my $25 + $60 because 72 hours of the full version made up my mind to buy the retail version when I wasn't planning to otherwise. Only negative from me was Madden 13.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »