Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #649

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Where were any of you to clarify this before Steve OS posted this thread? All of a sudden it was obvious? Really?
Well here, for one.

Also, here.

So... yeah... really. Keep enjoying trying to be condescending like you're the only one who Season Ticket is available to as well.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #650
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Well here, for one.

Also, here.

So... yeah... really. Keep enjoying trying to be condescending like you're the only one who Season Ticket is available to as well.

You're entitled to think of my tone any way you want. Not sure how I implied that season ticket only belonged to me, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #651

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Where were any of you to clarify this before Steve OS posted this thread? All of a sudden it was obvious? Really?

Like I said before, enjoy your EA Access. I'm going to enjoy my 72 hours of Season Ticket.

It was discussed in depth in one of Steve's last news story that announced the launch of EA access.

In fact many os'ers were the ones that pointed out the 2 hour minimum and asked how that would pertain to Madden if at all.

Most people just assumed that as a sports title it wouldn't apply but it was discussed in length, you just missed it apparently.

Just wanted to point that out since this is now the second time you've said something similar to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #652
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1thumbs
well, then why didn't they put 6 hours instead of "5 days limited time"..That's right, to mislead the consumer because not many here would purchase it otherwise. It's pretty obvious, and I hope you're getting paid to defend their shady practices

Because you CAN download the game 5 days early.

They also stated that you can play the game for a limited time during those 5 days.

It's like a store saying a sale is going on this weekend, for a limited time or while supplies last... Meaning that it is this weekend, maybe not all weekend and only till they run out...
Old 08-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #653
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
You're entitled to think of my tone any way you want. Not sure how I implied that season ticket only belonged to me, but whatever floats your boat.
Simply put, EA touted EA Access as up to five days early -Starts Thursday, check. As well as limited time gameplay- 6 Hours, limited? yes., check. Also at LEAST 2 hours. - 6 Hours., check. As much as they baited and switched, and were deceptive, they still legally covered everything they said. It was our faults as consumers for not looking closely enough and having unrealistic expectations for what we were getting.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #654
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It was discussed in depth in one of Steve's last news story that announced the launch of EA access.

In fact many os'ers were the ones that pointed out the 2 hour minimum and asked how that would pertain to Madden if at all.

Most people just assumed that as a sports title it wouldn't apply but it was discussed in length, you just missed it apparently.

Just wanted to point that out since this is now the second time you've said something similar to this.
No problem. Posts get missed and some threads move fast. It's still garbage and that seems apparent by the outrage.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #655
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Simply put, EA touted EA Access as up to five days early -Starts Thursday, check. As well as limited time gameplay- 6 Hours, limited? yes., check. Also at LEAST 2 hours. - 6 Hours., check. As much as they baited and switched, and were deceptive, they still legally covered everything they said. It was our faults as consumers for not looking closely enough and having unrealistic expectations for what we were getting.
You nailed it. Some people are going to defend EA Sports to the death and others will criticize it to the death. That's just the name of the game. The language could have been better, starting with those advertising EA Access. People get condescending, but get upset if you do it back. I do my best to keep up with the forum, but sometimes, life gets busy.

I was juggling between the 360 Season Ticket and Xbox One EA Access. As a consumer, they made my choice clear for me. I don't care if people want to buy it Early Access, but it's apparent that the details weren't crystal clear. That's made well known by the comments made by this page. I guess I could try do a number count to show I'm not simply assuming that. I'll have to work soon though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 01:48 PM   #656
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Alright I'm gonna lock this up. The thread has run its course and its the same guys making the same arguments.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »