Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #121
Rookie

icethorzeus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Glad I kept my 360, I will now purchase season ticket then buy for ps4 instead of xbox one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tray03
Don't know if this was asked. So after the 6hrs will you then be able to purchase the full version? Or you gotta wait until tuesday? If I have to wait, id rather go buy the disk.
you'd definitely have to wait until 26th. No way there gonna give you just 6 hours, then let you have the game.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
So a $30/year program that currently has 4 titles included and will add more in time while never removing any, plus discounts on game and DLC purchases is bad? I'd rather have this then pay $25 for Season Pass that only game 72 hour access for 5 games (now 4) and some DLC discounts.
Not to mention that people can cancel at any time and it's half the purchase price of a full game.

But who are we to bring logic into this?
Old 08-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #124
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the EA subcription for XBone has its merits, they just execute things poorly. They should have just done the M15 trial for both next gen systems and gave XBOX subcribers something extra, like Madden packs. Besides, last year's Madden 13 trial was terrible (players disappeared), and the PS3 launch of M13 was a mess (game didn't load every time until they patched). At least you xboners get a trial though.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #125
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
As a company, do you think it is wise to give a consumer, who is not guaranteed to purchase your $60 game, 72 hours of access to your product?

This site does have an age limit, no? I mean I hope I'm speaking to adults here and not wasting my time imparting logic into this conversation.
Couple of comments:

First, slow down with the insults. Most people here are adults and people have been addressing you in an adult manner. You keep going down this path and you wont have to worry about OS' average age because you wont be here anymore.

Second, EA has given 72 hr access to their sports games for 3 years and still has sold millions of games. If anything people playing the game for 72 hrs encouraged them to buy the games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats an assumption based on nothing. So you are assuming that most Madden fans only like one sport? They have no interest in Hockey, Soccer or Basketball? Or they dont like non sports games by EA?
this whole thread is an assumption like how sony passed on this because madden is 6 hour full demo.

Your response is an assumption that many were going to stay on, it goes both ways. There are people that are going to cancel after a month and those that wont cancel after a month.

The point is, the fact that people can cancel at any point in time if they chose the monthly option is probably the reason why they put a limit. As opposed to the ticket which was $25 upfront.

So it isn't farfetched to think that the people who are bitching up an down this thread were going to cancel after a month anyway. Especially those that are saying in this thread that they got the sub just for madden, so these same people who got this sub just for madden were planning to pay $5 a month or $30 a year for early releases of madden every year? Unlikely those that got this just for madden were planning to stay on.

im one of those that was going to cancel after playing early release and gettin gthe 10% discount.

Last edited by dkp23; 08-18-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #127
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

i want to apologize to sony(i have ps4) this is great thaey passed on this deal now having more detail
Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #128
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Ok, now that I have gotten over the shock of this. I'm glad I spent the 30 dollars because I got Battlefield 3,FIFA 14 and Madden 25 so now I'm not so mad. Yes that 6 hours is wack but hey we get 3 games and more to come for 30 bucks a year.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »